Updated to beta 8.1.2, now I need help with my samba shares.

• I got an older computer with 4 hdd's, that I use as my file server. It still runs an older version of OpenELEC. The disks are shared with the samba version OpenELEC are/was using, and they are/was then mounted on my nuc running LibreELEC (before 8.0.2, now 8.1.2).

But since I updated my nuc running LibreELEC, to 8.1.2, my nuc won't mount the shares from the file server, and also not the disks I got in a Buffalo NAS.

I read about the changes, but I don't really understand. The disk are (or should be) mounted with .mount files in /.config and I think it's called cifs? I followed this guide before... Mounting network shares - OpenELEC

I've also updated my samba.conf to the new standard.

I even changed settings for samba in LibreELEC settings that samba1 should be the lowest version, and rebooted, but still doesn't work.

I've also changed the Kodi settings for samba bo be smb1.

Someone that might know what I need to do. Has the mount function changed to? I can't even do a mount like this..

LibreELEC-NUC:~ # mount -t cifs -o username=user,rw //192.168.0.103/hdd4 /storage/mount

mount: mounting //192.168.0.103/hdd4 on /storage/mount failed: Host is down

Or if I try the NAS I get.

LibreELEC-NUC:~ # mount -t cifs -o username=user,rw //192.168.0.188/disk1 /storage/mount

mount: mounting //192.168.0.188/disk1 on /storage/mount failed: Invalid argument

This is how my .mount looks like.

EDIT: I found this...Can't enable cifs shares in v8.1.2

Adding vers=1.0 helped...

/Söder

Edited 5 times, last by soder (September 28, 2017 at 10:07 PM).