Tanix TX3 Mini with Amlogic S905W CPU - Libreelec

• So still you can't tell (not post link) wich kszaq build you're using to get WiFi and LCD panel? Bummer.

For what concerns wifi, you could use the the regular gxl_p212_1g.dtb. I use this dtb without any problem.

hahahaha dont know... i cant post it.. or els i will be banned for life :p

If it's working without problems for you, could you please pm it to me? Thank you

1. Use gxl_p212_1g or gxl_p212_2g with 8.2.3.1 image.
    2. After booting:
    Code
    mount -o rw,remount /flash
    cp /usr/share/bootloader/gxl_p212_1g_tx3mini.dtb /flash/dtb.img
    reboot
  • hahahaha dont know... i cant post it.. or els i will be banned for life :p

Your posts were deleted because you were posting links to file sharing services with no description, source code etc.

2. After booting:
    Code
    reboot

is this just for WiFi or will this sort the screen just showing boot too

• it's not ready to be used yet, there is a reason it hasn't been made public, use p212 2g for now

once this tree is made public will it hopefully sort the issue with the lcd not powering of when the pox is powered down?

2. After booting:
    Code
    reboot

Im a little confused.

we can use 8.2.3.1 image on Tanix tx3 mini?

I thought its not possible. Only 8.9.x builds

- Box Android Mini M8S II (Amlogic S905X, 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM)
    - Ugreen USB Ethernet Adapter Usb 3.0 2.0 [ASIX AX88179 Chipset]
    - LibreELEC 8.2 (Nougat Kernel) builds aimed at devices based on Amlogic S905/S905X SoC.

• Im a little confused.

we can use 8.2.3.1 image on Tanix tx3 mini?

I thought its not possible. Only 8.9.x builds

8.2.3.1 works brilliantly on this box using Ethernet I haven’t tried WiFi the only downside for me is the screen showing boot constantly

• 8.2.3.1 works brilliantly on this box using Ethernet I haven’t tried WiFi the only downside for me is the screen showing boot constantly

So VDF dont work?

- Box Android Mini M8S II (Amlogic S905X, 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM)
    - Ugreen USB Ethernet Adapter Usb 3.0 2.0 [ASIX AX88179 Chipset]
    - LibreELEC 8.2 (Nougat Kernel) builds aimed at devices based on Amlogic S905/S905X SoC.

• So VDF dont work?

It does but only for tx3mini with 8.2 builds with the correct DTB

Kszaq has already stated that 8.2 development has ended so don't expect fixes for current issues within 8.2

• 8.2.3.1 works brilliantly on this box using Ethernet I haven’t tried WiFi the only downside for me is the screen showing boot constantly

It does but only for tx3mini with 8.2 builds with the correct DTB

Everything works 8.2.3.1 including the LCD display using 8.90.3 adamg device tree tx3mini

• do you have the device tree to share as it appears to have temporarily been removed

I've got it but not sure with the latest forum rules whether this is allowed ?

GDPR-2 is this cool or not ??

• There are no forum rules that forbid posting device trees...

Thanks for clarifying as a lot of Hoo Ha previously with this source code business made me cautious.:)

tX3Mini_dtb.img.zip

Edited once, last by kostaman ().

• Thanks for the file but I cannot get this screen to work, all I get is boot even when the box is powered down

I've got the 2gb/16gb TX3 Mini . What spec is yours ?? I know there are 1gb models.