PIA not working

• Hi guys
    my first post forum looks great and looking forward to libreoe
    glad I've found this thread, same for me on my TVBC Prometheus9 Mini PC no wifi I am getting the same issue as above post,
    pretty sure it the same box if i am honest, wifi works on the7.0.1 official oe beta 16-1 rc2 version
    also to let you guys know no vpn will work either,
    ive tested the service.vpn.manager-0.4.0.zip with openvpn 6.0.1 and also tried mk pia addon for oe,
    FYI the vpn issue is also the same on the 7.0.1 official oe beta 16-1 rc2 version. maybe the addon requires changing.
    here are the bits from the log for the vpn issue not sure if this was taken from official oe our libreoe as i've been doing a lot of testing.
    vpn work fine on 6.0.3 official oe.

08:58:36 T:139713407022848 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : —>Python callback/script returned the following error<—
    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
    Error Type: <class 'zipfile.BadZipfile'>
    Error Contents: File is not a zip file
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.oepia/default.py", line 247, in <module>
    elif mode==1: setup(url)
    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.oepia/default.py", line 54, in setup
    dlopenvpn()
    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.oepia/default.py", line 44, in dlopenvpn
    extract.all(lib,addonfolder,dp)
    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.oepia/extract.py", line 5, in all
    return allWithProgress(_in, _out, dp)
    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.oepia/extract.py", line 23, in allWithProgress
    zin = zipfile.ZipFile(_in, 'r')
    File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-7.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.95.1/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 770, in __init__
    File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-7.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.95.1/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 811, in _RealGetContents
    BadZipfile: File is not a zip file
    —>End of Python script error report<—
    08:58:54 T:139714870376512 ERROR: Control 50 in window 10001 has been asked to focus, but it can't
    08:59:38 T:139713407022848 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1
    09:00:53 T:139713407022848 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.

• The issue with the addon looks like it's not packed (zipped) correctly .. but this really isn't the forum for figuring out which one of 300+ untested commits added to the OE beta 24-hours before release broke support for something.

Create one thread per issue in future please.

• The issue with the addon looks like it's not packed (zipped) correctly .. but this really isn't the forum for figuring out which one of 300+ untested commits added to the OE beta 24-hours before release broke support for something.

Create one thread per issue in future please.

my apologies i was actually only posting re wifi issue but I added vpn issues as FYI (for your information) but next time I will of course post twice about 2 issues.

Edited once, last by anti-matter (April 12, 2016 at 4:31 PM).