Posts by dabudai

Hi all,

I'm using a bluetooth keyboard which goes to sleep after about 5 minutes of inactivity, i.e., when you press a key after that time, you need to wait about 10-20 seconds until it gets reconnected to the raspberry pi. Is there a way to keep the keyboard active for a longer time, like 30 mins?

You need to change your audio driver in Retroarch to Pulse audio. Then it will output to your bluetooth while in-game.

Settings\Drivers\Audio Driver

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, if I open up retroArch, the only available audio drivers are alsa, alsathread, oss, sdl2 and null. There is no option for pulse audio. However, for LibreElec, sound works great on bluetooth audio.

Hi all,

I'm using Libreelec 7.0.1. Audio is played on a bluetooth audio speaker, which is paired to Libreelec. That works fine.

If I start an emulator, sound does not work. Is this due to the missing support for bluetooth speakers in retroarch/etc or am I just too stupid to set it up?

Hi all,

just installed LibreELEC v7.90.001 ALPHA on a rasberry pi 2.
    Besides, I have a tvheadend server (git, 4.1.r2104) running on an arch linux system (3.10.96-2). The service works fine on LibreELEC v7.0.1 as well as on OpenELEC.

The Problem: LibreELEC v7.90.001 does not provide an option to enable live TV.

On v7.0.1 it looks like

and on v.7.90.001 it looks like

-- no option to activate live tv.
    Note: I installed and configured tvheadend PVR client.