Posts by janw

Re: S960

I downgraded via LEs interface to 8.2.5 yesterday. Afterwards, I was not able to get the Tvheadend service working again. I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin but was not able to connect to the server.

So today I set up a fresh installation of Libreelec 8.2.5 and now all is back to working order!

Libreelec 8.2.5 (Kernel 4.9.80)

TVheadend addon 8.2.113 from LE repo

//cc: gurabli

Thanks. Tried the new drivers, but s960 doesn't work with them, only default LE.

Which version of LE should I revert back until this is resolved? The latest with kernel 4.8 or maybe a custom build that has older kernel?

Thanks

Hello gurabli!

I have updated to LE 8.9 too and having issues ("poll timeout") with my S960 ever since. To which version did you downgrade? How did you downgrade? Did you get it working? Thanks!

Hi!

I updated to LE 8.9 a couple of days ago. Today I noticed that Tvheadend is not working properly anymore, putting out error:

Code
    2018-11-08 09:00:13.081 linuxdvb: Montage Technology M88DS3103 : DVB-S #0 - poll TIMEOUT
    2018-11-08 09:00:13.277 linuxdvb: Montage Technology M88DS3103 : DVB-S #0 - retune nodata
    (...)

I then uninstalled the Tvheadend service and reinstalled the latest nightly build. I can access the webinterface and TVH 4.3 seems to be working fine, but I still have that issue.

The adapter is a DVBSKY S960 (info here: https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/dvbsky_s960).

Libreelec 8.90.006 on RPi3.

Tvheadend Build: 4.3-1522 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v9.0.444 (2018-11-07T21:24:22+0000

Is there a conflict or missing drivers in the new versions or do I need to check cabling? I have not changed anything to the physical setup, just updated LE.

Please help - thanks!

//EDIT: I have since seen here that the S960 device may not be compatible with LE 8.9. I will later today try reverting to 8.2 via Kodi hoping it will work again. Will report back here.

Hi!

I am able to disable the Power and SD Card LED on my Raspberry Pi 2/3 running LibreELEC with

Code
    echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/led0/brightness
    echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/led1/brightness
    echo none > /sys/class/leds/led0/trigger
    echo none > /sys/class/leds/led1/trigger

in autostart.sh.

What I am not able to do is disabling the LAN / Ethernet LEDs.

It would be great to disable all LEDs natively from with LibreELEC.

Thanks.