Posts by Foolproof

It can find it in the root in the second pass of checking.
    I found another possible source of problems:
    my remote conf (from android) contains 6 remote data block, and LE (or Kodi) can handle only the last one and if your remote is not the last in the structure then it will not work.

Please help me.

1. When I booted into Android, I can not find /storage/.config (hidden folder), when I booted to LE, I have no access into my box from PC.
    2. Below is my remote.conf, from root of SDCard. Could you edit it, how do you think remote could work ?

Evolveo H8 (AArch64)

With the SD card is able for the first boot, the other boots are simple, with card LibreELEC goes, without card goes Android. The program is completely unusable unfortunately still falls very often and at very short intervals, less than 3 minutes.
    My tests:
    Dolby Digital 5.1,7.1,THD 7.1 - OK passtrough
    Dolby Digital+7.1 - only silence (Archos plays it very well)
    DTS all is OK passtrough, Incredibly, a big compliment to the author
    change display resolution goes very well !!!!!
    HEVC,4k all OK. HDR I do not know.

The program no crashed, it restart itself in very short intervals. I have no function with remote control, I can use only mouse (right click is back ????)

I copied "remote.conf" from etc to root of SDCard but it does nothing.

Very good start for 912.

Sorry, I have not a recovery app. I am waiting now for DHL with microSD card, tomorow will see. Tree is correct, I hope, I have 1 giga net and 3 giga memory, file was renamed to dtb.img.

I have only two choices. Normal press is sleep, long press I see menu Sleep or Restart. "Reload to LibreElec" only asks "Really" (OK or Cancel) and do nothing for me.

I am pleased that it is possible to extend LibreElec on chip AArch64 too. I have Evolveo H8 with this ( I hope that is equivalent Amlogic 912) and gr.chip Mali-T820MP3. It has 1 G ethernet and 3G memory, file for device trees is clear.
    I need buy micro memory card, can I use this card when inserted for data too or no. When no how much memory is enough ? Must be this card quick or cheap enough ?

I have no hardware power or reset button, I have read methods of boot and I do not know how "reboot to recovery" from android. I have application "update firmware" but call only OTA, I cannot open any file. I do not know what ADB is or how to enable.

Someone willing to give me advice ? Thanks