Posts by fabalinux

There's an 'amlogic vnc' (kszaq's) in the libreelec repo - I use it on my S905s, works great.
    I've just checked and I can see video playing (obviously not very well) over it.

Edit: Index of /addons/8.1/S905/arm/service.system.aml-vnc/

But how is possible if Kszaq is saying that the amlogic vnc doesn't pass video from the hardware acceleration?
    Are you decoding from the hardware?
    I'm REALLY interesting in this, please!

I'm not an expert.

Aml-vnc server is a very simple app that grabs framebuffer content and passes it to libvnc library. It cannot grab video frames from decoder.

Do you have any suggestion?
    For example: when I need to see the video addon playing I must to go to setting and disable the acceleration. When I finished it I must enable acceleration settings again.
    What do you think?
    Thanks

Hi Thanks a lot for this addon.
    I'm trying to have a VNC connection between ODROID C2 and MAC OS - IOS - ANDROID - WINDOWS - LINUX
    I can't move forward if I can't use VNC at 100%.
    Installation is fast. Connection wonderful! But when I press enter on one video addon to play the video on the server side ( on the machine ) I don't have problem showing the video playing but on my client side a BLACKSCREEN is showing and I can't see nothing and also I can't press any button from the keyboard and only ENTER is working.
    If I stop the playing video I can come back to the GUI of KODI and remote everything perfectly again.
    I really really need help, please.
    I was trying with Dietpi Kodi - Hardkernel Ubuntu KODI and now with librelec without success.
    I would like to know if it is only my problem, please.
    Have a nice day and thanks for the reply!

Hi Thanks a lot for this addon.
    I'm trying to have a VNC connection between ODROID C2 and MAC OS - IOS - ANDROID - WINDOWS - LINUX
    I can't move forward if I can't use VNC at 100%.
    Installation is fast. Connection wonderful! But when I press enter on one video addon to play the video on the server side ( on the machine ) I don't have problem showing the video playing but on my client side a BLACKSCREEN is showing and I can't see nothing and also I can't press any button from the keyboard and only ENTER is working.
    If I stop the playing video I can come back to the GUI of KODI and remote everything perfectly again.
    I really really need help, please.
    I was trying with Dietpi Kodi - Hardkernel Ubuntu KODI and now with librelec without success.
    I would like to know if it is only my problem, please.
    Have a nice day and thanks for the reply!