Posts by beeasy79

im wondering can i create a seperate partition on my HDD for LIBREELEC curently i have Windows 10 along side Lubuntu Zesty. and now i want to have a triple boot option so windows 10 and Lubuntu and LIBREELEC

Works from SD card but wont install to nand

This is great on SD card for my For my device MXQ Pro S905X 1GB/8GB - Really love your work
    hoping when kszaq has a little time he might take a look (more info here) Hoping thread-1982-post-49398.html#pid49398

how are you trying to install to memory

[hr]
    I'm trying to set up the auto update but cant seem to find the address needed to input in the settings I updated before but this time it didn't work

I can confirm major frame skips using 'h' build. They are present in all 1080p and 1440p.
    Remote control reaction is slow.

after I installed this I haven't noticed anything different with the remote sure the some of the buttons are different like my volume up actually moves things up and volume down moves things down when I'm choosing movies ect. that's about the only problem I have incounterd but that's not mmuch of a issue to me and the response time is responsive there in no delay at all.

not sure what I'm doing wrong atm but I haven't updated since the f update and now for some reason when I try to add the file with FileZilla to the update folder it always fails with one transfer but it shows the tar file in the folder and when I del the file and try again it still does the same. I even tried to add the manual update to the libreelec settings then go to the update channel and choose the libreelec-8.0 then I go to available versions and click the 8.0.1h it askes me if I want to update I chose yes then it says time remaining 1 min then stops without error and does not update. not sure what I may be doing wrong

well I hope I don't have to do this everytime to get a update "factory reset". I did a factory reset and retried to move the 8.0.1h over to the update folder and still failed so I added the auto update link and chose 8.0.1h and finally it updated but I lost every thing. but atleast the auto update is now setup hope it picks up each time a new build is available as I don't like "factory reset" toothpick method. thank-you for the great work though. if it was not for the great people like Kazaq and team I forsurly would have no idea on anything I have learnt this past year+. THANKYOU for all the hard work. and I'm happy to help when needed.

not sure what I'm doing wrong atm but I haven't updated since the f update and now for some reason when I try to add the file with FileZilla to the update folder it always fails with one transfer but it shows the tar file in the folder and when I del the file and try again it still does the same. I even tried to add the manual update to the libreelec settings then go to the update channel and choose the libreelec-8.0 then I go to available versions and click the 8.0.1h it askes me if I want to update I chose yes then it says time remaining 1 min then stops without error and does not update. not sure what I may be doing wrong

The updated image. A number of changes to the load scripts. Added reboot into Recovery. Note that when using the system with external SD card before selecting reboot into Recovery, you need to remove the script aml_autoscript SD card from FAT partition. Otherwise, when the script aml_autoscript and select reboot into Recovery, the looping start. If this happens, turn off TV box and remove the script. After that, you can continue to use this SD card.

hi I have tried several files on my mxq s812 m10 m8s and I cant seem to enable multi boot if my life depended on it. I have tried using s805 auto_script and it errors right off the bat. I do what you say and update inside of android and nothing always error even with the universal. also yesterday I had got it to flash using usb tool but its a different rom (m8s) and its a (mxq) also I cant find any device tree files. its using n200 so I'm lost haha I'm sorry