Posts by FaxeDeluxe

MOD EDIT - SNIP SNIP

• recovery method: boot into Android, insert card/thumb drive and choose Reboot to recovery. Your box should boot into LibreELEC.
    • recovery method (2nd variant): if you have "Update" app pre-installed open it, insert SD card with LE/connect USB drive, and choose any ZIP file in the app for update. Your box should reboot to LE.
    • recovery method (3rd variant): if your box is rooted, use terminal emulator app and execute reboot update command
    • recovery method (4th variant): enable ADB (Google it) and issue adb reboot update command

I have a quick question about the first recovery method. Is "boot into recovery" supposed to appear as an option when i insert the USB drive, or am i supposed to use an application like reboot manager?

Sorry if it's a stupid question

How did you get it to work on other devices? What apps/commands are you using if so?

Thanks in advance

Hi all!

I got myself an android 6 box, nexbox a95x 8gb storage and 2g ram. I tried using the tutorial and downloaded the correct image and used rufus to get it onto a USB drive. I couldn't get it to the libreelec start screen. Any easy way to boot it up with this particular box? I don't have a button to toothpick either, right?

Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance