Posts by anthontex

Dolby HD and DTS passthrough works only through HDMI?
    I have Logitech Z-5500 connected via SPDIF on mini M8S II, but Kodi only supports HDMI output in audio outputs :/

Can this be fixed so I can connect via SPDIF?

Hello, SPDIF Can carry only Dts and Dolby (both NOT HD), and also SPDIF should be automatically enabled if HDMI is set in kodi 's settings. You should also enabled passthrough, Dolby , Dolby transcode, Dts , but don't enable Dts HD or Dolby true-hd.

For those who have stuttering audio please check 2 things: if audio buffer is near 0% (by pressing "o" key to view codec info: you should see "aq: percentage") and if the dtb was correctly update (try to update it manually).

How can I update device tree on LibreELEC running from SD card/USB drive? Only replace img.dtb on SD card/USB drive with another one or do something else?

If you are running Libreelec from sd the procedure that you are describing is sufficient to update the dtb:) so only replace it.

Hi, first post, massive thanks to Kszqa for his great work on bringing LibreElec to the S905 devices, and big hi five to everybody else that has contributed, I have upgraded from 007 to 008 on a MiniMx box (1g 8g on SD card) all went well, as per your instructions, as pointed out by "anthontex" the back button on the remote does no longer functions as intended, I have seen the line of code to fix this, by question is where do I have to put that line. I am a newbie but am familiar with SSH into the device. thank in advance. keep up the awesome work.

Hi check also if audio works fine. put this file in /storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps to fix back button :)

Code
    scp keyboard.xml root@yourip:/storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps
    ssh root@yourip
    systemctl restart kodi

I use Mac and SSH using Terminal. Never had any issues installing except when my command was incorrect so i am very careful.

Whoah. Kind of got it. Worked it out. Below.
    LibreELEC (community) Version: 7.0.2.008LibreELEC:~ # dd if=/storage/backup/dtb.img of=/dev/dtb bs=256k0+1 records in0+1 records out38311 bytes (37.4KB) copied, 0.047250 seconds, 791.8KB/s

Guess What ? It worked.
    44000_Hz live streaming Working.

So something has gone amiss with the device tree loading during update.
    kszaq

Nice to hear ;)

Help me out with this command Please.
    I copy dtb.img to backup folder as an example.
    So the command is ?
    I am not too good with paths in command. :huh:

Of course :) you have to connect to the box through ssh and then going in the directory in which you have copied the dtb so:

Code
    cd backup #or cd Backup i don't remember if it has uppercase 
    dd if=nameofdtb of=/dev/dtb bs=265k

nameofdtb is the name of the dtb file that you have downloaded for example if you downloaded "gxbb_p200_1G_100M.dtb" put if=gxbb_p200_1G_100M.dtb or simply rename it as you like

Hi kszaq finally all is fine for me but FYI i have to do the following things: (on mini mx 1GB/8GB)
    1 The "back" button opened the epg guide instead of simply go back. I have to remap it to

Code
    <key id="61509">Back</key>

2 Once update following your update instruction audio was Not fine as kostaman also said. So i redownload the dtb and manually update it with

Code
    dd if=dtb.img of=/dev/dtb bs=256k

After reboot all seems fine and no more audio/video buffer problem with live tv thanks
    of course i need more time to test deeply
    Again thanks

Thanks for your reply:) that plugin should be useful to effectively change audio output But in a keyboard click or with a pop-up and it sill requires user input (not so difficult I know but I would like to be all automatic): for sure I will use this plugin in a (possible) udev rule with his build-in function RunScript(). If no one has other ideas I will use udev+this plugin...
    Thank you for your reply

Hi everybody, I have some box with LibreELEC installed and in one of them I have paired a Bluetooth headset because during night hours I don't want to "wake up" my family due to TV audio. My question is simple: is there a way to auto change audio output when the Bluetooth headset connects to the box?

My idea is to write a udev rule to execute a script that changes audio output when a Bluetooth (specific) device connects. But before proceeding I'm asking if there is a build-in function that I might have missed :) thank you

This seems like a basic question but I did a few searches first and didn't find much, maybe I'm just using the wrong terms.

I finally got my library into my Mini MXIII (running from NAND) and I was going to switch over to Aeon Nox because I like to do playlist with custom menu titles.

I'm on expert settings and when I go to Appearance --> Skin --> Skin, the normal "get more" isn't there, just "cancel".

Is LibreELEC for s905 locked to confluence? Is it possible to easily change skins?

Thanks.

First verify your connection.
    Second go into settings>add-on>check update.
    In this way you force a repository update and then you should be able to download additional skins

I did that too.went to android recovery with toothpick, choose the zip file from sd ,it installs then when reboot the box ,no display on tv and box gets bricked.cant access android recovery either.i have to use usb too to recover to android .

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Ok sorry:) didn't read that you tried, hope you will be able to solve.