Posts by chuckhammerberry

Look at the s905 Kodi Jarvis builds here
    If you want to try the latest s905 Kodi Krypton builds look here

thanks, i'm reading over the links. for Android I keep seeing the below message about updating to you can do the OTA update. I did that on my 1 box but my other box that has the "metro" looking home screen doesn't have any OTA updates of any kind

"It's very important that you update your Wetek device to the latest Android version. Boot into the Android system and use the WEUpdate app to get the 'Over The Air' update and upgrade the device to the latest Android software"

I tried the following builds but my MXQ would not boot, just stuck at MXQ PRO logo

This is an unofficial LibreELEC build aimed at devices based on Amlogic S905/S905X SoC. and the WeTek Core

hi all
    sorry for this post, I've tried searching and tried a few firmwares but got nothing to work. The best I got was openelec working but no wifi.
    I have 2 MXQ Pro boxes, I have no idea how to determine if its 805 or 905
    one has a firmware with a picture of iron man Robert downey jr (has opens in apps for update firmware) the other box has a metro windows 10 style layout and no app that has update. That's about all the info I know

i'm trying to flash both boxes to run openelec or libreelec from the internet memory (not run it from SD CARD all the time) and of course I need kodi 16.1 with Wifi working
    any help or suggestions would be appreciated

I've tried reading over here
    https://forum.libreelec.tv/forum-38.html