Posts by Mario77

So I m not able to set my own images in ES in a raspberry pi 2...I got the scraped images and lists but I might be missing something...do I need to stop ES service before copying or editing?What are the ssh commands to stop and start service ES?Thanks

Edit :nevermind...found out a way...just renaming addondata folder worked like a charm

Ok so next problem is no audio when on games...kodi audio is fine...

aplay -l

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data$ aplay -L

null

Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)

default:CARD=ALSA

bcm2835 ALSA, bcm2835 ALSA

Default Audio Device

sysdefault:CARD=ALSA

bcm2835 ALSA, bcm2835 ALSA

Default Audio Device

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data$ aplay -l

**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****

card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 0: bcm2835 ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA]

Subdevices: 7/8

Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Subdevice #1: subdevice #1

Subdevice #2: subdevice #2

Subdevice #3: subdevice #3

Subdevice #4: subdevice #4

Subdevice #5: subdevice #5

Subdevice #6: subdevice #6

Subdevice #7: subdevice #7

card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 1: bcm2835 ALSA [bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI]

Subdevices: 1/1

Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

tryed hw:0,0

hw:0,1

hw0,2

still nothing

Silly me....wanna eat my Rpi...and the problem was.......zips...ES is not openening the zip roms...sorry for loosing your time and thanks for your help

Thanks I tryed all of those..besides unzipped roms...gonna try that...and no overclock while trying ES...was a fresh install...and is happenening exactly as you described...the only time that a rom worked on ES was on a fresh install which RO was never opened only used for downloading cores....once I open RP...es fails...

Even if you set kodi-system-service-SMB client-maximum protocol version to 1?

Same problem, service set to v2 in Kodi, min v2 max v3 in libreelec (default settings), no matter if i set password or not i cannot even see media player in home network PCs.

Using \\192.168.1.23 in file explorer address bar brings up a pop up window asking for password. No matter what psssword i use, i always get error, wrong username / pass

I did try both, disabled and enabled password (libreelec config program) , used a couple of simple user/pass so there is no typo or anything, .. no luck

PS I have read in portal a reply about win 10 hack to add back smbv1 (?) , Dont know if trick works, but i really do not want to do that, its the only thing i did not try

You have to change the SMB setting in kodi-system-service-SMB client-maximum protocol version to 1..Then browse to your windows 10 share from file manager and add source...enter name and password and you can change back to SMB 2 or 3...Then just browse your windows share from the added source...you cannot add smb source while on Smb2 or higher..at least didnt work for me...

To access Libreelec smb from windows..name:libreelec password:libreelec

To enable SMB1 in Creators go to control panel-programs-programs and features-turn windows features on or off and tick smb1/cifs shares