Posts by Mario77

Looks like a permissions issue. I have experienced similar and solved it eventually by changing the permissions on the webgrapplus folder where the guide is located using ssh and

chmod -R 755 <user data webgrabplus folder path>

Shoog

Not sure regarding permissions...strange thing is Tvheadened is loading a local playlist and recording to the same HDD where webgrab downloads the xml and working fine..

Hi..I m trying to load a guide.xml I created with webgrab to tvheadned and cannot succeed for some reason...So I have the guide.xml on an HDD connected to my Rpi...set the path from tvheadened addon to point to that file...enabled internal xmltv grabber from thheadened configuration...but nothing..

Anyone using a webgrab xml that can help...?

Thanks

as long as I updated properly, the 8.2.4 version isnt working for me.

I had the official 8.2.4 installed on my 3b+. I put vpeter's custom build into the .update folder and rebooted. On reboot it showed a message about finding an update file and decompressing. After that, everything showed successful.

I did notice cec was listed as version 4.02 on vpeter's, which seemed odd, as I thought it should be have been older? I think the official release was cec 4.01, correct?

Mine is the same on Vpeter's 4.0.2 firmware version=1 and it's working properly

Been having a problem with my 3b+ and CEC. It sounded like these builds would have fixed it but I'm still having the same problem after trying 8.2.4 with the older libcec.

When I have the pi and TV on, CEC is working, but when I turn off the TV and then turn it back on, CEC stops working. I need to change the input to something else and back to the pi to get CEC to function again.

That is the issue these builds are supposed to fix..

I am trying to get this to work on my NUC that I have Libreelec installed on.

I can install the add-ons from the repo but I have some issues.

- In the settings menu of RA I do not have the options to select RPi or Generic.

- I cannot figure out how to download AEL Assets using the RA's addon settings and when I go to I/O category/launcher configuration... I do not have ael-assts

I can get Emulationstation to open and load a few roms but I have no emulator to run them wiht.

I think best way is to install assets one at a time...just get the ones for your type of roms...you don't really need all package..you can download AEL assets from here

Hi chewitt

XCM

Here is a debug log from my Rpi2..still having the same issue of Tv loosing signal when starting a 1080 stream on PVR simple client in window mode...when set to start playback in full screen from pvr settings everything is fine...also no issue with smaller resolutions..

I v been suspecting it has something to do with refresh rate as it happens when Rpi Resolution is set to DESKTOP@60hz.

When it's set to [email protected] it rarely happens and never happened at 1920x1080@50hz

Thanks for your help

What script are you currently using? I noticed that this topic has no speed control, and the noise is rather loud.

Hi I'm using the script from GaryB available on this topic..it's neatly edited to work with libreelec...I only have a cheap fan..and it's not noisy but it was at the beginning until I connected it to the 3.3v pin instead of 5v...it works much better and still cooling nicely..It's been going since August never had the rpi off...it's only on or off no speed control tough.No power issues whatsoever and the rpi is also powering an hdd all from a 2amp supply.

Did you have a look at the links in #38 regarding speed control?

I suppose there is something wrong with the script, because although it works as autoexec.py I did not notice fan speed variation according to temperature increase, at the moment I will use the scripts already posted in this topic, because it works correctly for me.

Thank you friend!

Check these scripts...they make more sense to me..

Variable Speed Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi using PWM

#138 Variable Speed Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi using PWM

I m gonna try to explain to you how my script is working and enabled...assuming you already installed RPI tools addon...try to follow this...

Make a folder in Storage/.kodi/userdata/and name it "fan" and place your cooler.py in there.Anywhere in /storage should work but I m using this location as an example and that is where I keep my scripts..

Copy this and save it as "cooler.service"

Then place the "cooler.service" in Storage\.config\system.d

After you place your file in system.d go to ssh to your Rpi

Enable it with

Code
    systemctl enable cooler

and then start it with

Code
    systemctl start cooler

Check if its working

Code
    systemctl status cooler.service

Hope I helped you in some way.

Are you trying to control fan speed too or just on and off?