Posts by Mario77

Just create a small script and run this

You can probably also set the calbacks addon to "on playback started" and on "playback stopped"

You need something like Callbacks addon..

You have many options in addon to choose from...you just need to run a small script on play media..

Assuming your songs are in a folder called Music or Songs and you know how to connect relay etc this is all you need to run..

something like this...

I think LE11 nightlies are already on 20.2..have a look

Code
    2023-07-06 10:20:19.904 T:837      info <general>: Starting Kodi (20.2 (20.2.0)                                                                                                                                    Git:20.2-Nexus). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit
    2023-07-06 10:20:19.904 T:837      info <general>: Using Release Kodi x32
    2023-07-06 10:20:19.904 T:837      info <general>: Kodi compiled 2023-07-02 by G                                                                                                                                   CC 12.2.0 for Linux ARM 32-bit version 6.1.36 (393508)

Same problem here, but worse, the remove unsafe chars and windows compatible filename options only seems to work with the filename not the folder name (actually it might work intermittently which is even odder). But the problem is I am using exFat formatted external drive so any recording with for example a : in like New: xxx fails when trying to create this directory. I moved away from formatting the external drive with a linux format as every time I had a power cut the drive would get corrupted. exfat doesn't do this, but now there is the problem with filenames. I am really struggling to find a solution. Ay thoughts appreciated

Your issue is the way you are setting up your recordings...

If you are just recording from epg your recordings directory is going to be exactly as it s showing in the epg..

Your solution is that when you set a recordings go to your auto recordings menu from tvheadend pvr and edit the directory otherwise do it from the tvheadend UI ...menu digital video recorder-autorecs and edit/fix your directory from there..

The screen is still black while booting even after I've removed the file. Only LibreELEC (official): 11.0.1 is written at the top left corner so it was with oemsplash.png.

Looks like something unpredictable had happened when I've put the file into the /flash folder.

Don't know whether I should report a bug.

Actually there was something strange going on...I have tried one image then rebooted and it showed ok...then deleted the first and tried another image and rebooted and had both showing one after the other...anyway then I deleted the last image and rebooted and it still showed on boot even after being deleted..

Workaround when you change and test image do not reboot but power off then power on again..as it will show even after deleting so probably you are getting a black screen from an old image you was testing..try unplugging your Rpi and test your image again it should work..

Ok. So I have been able to create the playlist perennialseries.m3u and moved it to the loaction /storage/.kodi/userdata/playlists/video

I then tried entering code into the Terminal but nothing happens. Do I need to then type something to call the function to run

If you saved the playlist from kodi ui there will be no need to move it as iy will e saved in the playlists folder by default.

Do you know which gpio you r using for motion detection?Did you change that in the script?

Preferably if you want video to loop you will have to add it to a playlist,you do that from kodi menu and then the path has to be that of the playlist..

SO you make a small playlist and move it to

Code
    /storage/.kodi/userdata/playlists/video

#EXTCPlayListM3U::M3U

#EXTINF:0,perennialseries.mp4

/var/media/T7/perennialseries.mp4

and name it perennialseries.m3u

then in the script line 24

Code
    xbmc.executebuiltin("PlayMedia(/storage/.kodi/userdata/playlists/video/perennialseries.m3u)")