Posts by ojessie

Hi,

I'm not a dev but I believe that lirc is missing in 7.95.3. For example my MCE remote is not working. Trying to start lirc service from remote gives "service not found". Could someone please advice me how to really proof if lirc is there and how to enable it. Yes, I've enabled it with the add on.

Thanks,

Fixed my problem and it was a wrong path substitution.
    For those fighting with Linux here is what I did
    - open Windows Explorer
    - used exactly the path which is shown when you add a shared network folder
    - added it to emby
    - reset the emby client
    - fresh scan
    - worked

With path substitution this is really challenging. You don't need it for Windows, Android but you need it for Libreelec.

I just recently changed form Win10 running on my NUC 6i5SYK to libreelec. Because of performance reasons (it takes 5 minutes to start a song stored on my emby-server at my omv NAS whereas it takes 10 seconds on my Android tablet) and getting a dedicated multi media device.
    Setup
    NUC running libreelec v7.95.3 beta
    Emby add on 2.3.46
    NAS Server running omv 3.0.62
    Emby Server 3.2.1.0 path substitution added

What ever I do for instance with or without path substitution, direct play or with app music isn't playing. Whereas movies are working. I'm not a dev but when I'm looking at the log I believe something is wrong with the path. But what and how to fix it. Any help is highly appreciated ... I'd like to stay with libreelec and not switching back to win10.

Edit: It's the same for movies. I believe the path is wrong. Why is that in the path? smb://192.168.1.30/movies/moviessmb://Beasts of no ...

Opening: smb://192.168.1.30/movies/moviessmb://Beasts of no nation/plugin://plugin.video.emby.movies/?dbid=68&mode=play&id=6a5d4e89b82ace967b172ccda0dd6da9&filename=Triple.9.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES.mk

Thanks

Just to confirm ... having the same problem. It works when you disable it restart kodi enable vu+. But when you restart kodi again you get the error message "failed to load".

Some days ago downloaded 7.95.3 to my chromebox. Works Beautiful. Only the pvr client vu+ refuses to load, then it is acting as it has loaded, but when I use it I just get error message. And nothing to see

The same Kodi 17.0 final is working also beautiful om my windows computer. But then I do not have the problem with the pvr client vu+. It is working fine. See all my tv channels. I can set the timer and so on.

So same kodi version: working fine within windows environment and not working (yet) within libreelec.