Posts by Martynet

Hi, I have LibreELEC installed and working on USB flash drive, but today I bought brand new MicroSD card and I would like to Clone that USB flash drive to the SD card, so I don't have to install everything again. Is it possible?
    Or is the only way to transfer it the "Backup" app and restore in Programs in KODI?
    thanks for any help

Hello, I'm looking for some decent headrest player for kids and I was thinking that it would great if I could find one which would have no problem running Libreelec so I could throw any possible video format on the SD card and it would just work. I found this one on amazon: NAVISKAUTO 10.1", but I need someone to confirm that those specs are compatible with Libreelec. Please see attached picture of the spec sheet. Thanks for any help or advice. Cheers

Hi,
    At the moment I have this version installed on Minix NEO U1:
    7.95.beta5 8.0

Here in forum I see that a newer, beta6 was released. What's the easiest way to update?
    I'm running LibreElec from USB drive.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is three ports on the side and I tried 2 and it boot from both. Will try the third one too then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [hr]
    Thanks for all the help. Last question. How do I update LibreELEC if there is a newer release? Let's say from 7.95 beta5 to beta6? thanks

Hi, I have Latest LibreELEC up and running on my Minix NEO U1. I wanted to keep the android (just in case) and that's why I installed LibreELEC on USB flash disk.
    Everything works fine and I really like how KODI is much snappier and faster, especially the internet connection. KODI on android is like a snail compare to LibreELEC. Really amazing. Now I need to fix these two issues:

1. I have an external HDD, 4TB western digital, mac formatted. I used to have it connected to Airport Extreme, but it's much faster when connected straight to Minix device. But when I restart the device, it won't boot to LibreELEC. Only to recovery mode, when the external hdd is plugged in. When I remove it, the device boots to LibreELEC as normal. So is there any way to fix this?

2. My second issue is also related to external HDD. I see it on the network, but I can't copy anything onto it. It just gives me an error. Is it because it's mac formatted? Because I thought that Linux machines have no problem with mac HDDs.

Thanks for any help
    M.

Thanks. running it already, used the boot problem build since I certainly have boot issues with my Minix U1, and so far, running great. Booted first boot off the SD, did it's SD card stuff, rebooted and Kodi is now up. Will put it through the paces.

Hi, I have Minix NEO U1 and downloaded the LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-7.95.beta5.img file. I copied it to a flash drive. And now, will I just plug it in Minix and restart and Minix will automatically boot to it or is it more complicated. I don't want to damage the Android which is ins called on the internal storage. thanks for any help.
    cheers