Posts by envagyok

No, I still don't have a driver for internal tuners that I can use and box manufacturer is "considering" my request for the driver.

Kszaq can you send a link to the company from which you asked the drivers?.
    It might help if more people ask for it.

Try this:
    That's see my tuners on k1plus.
    But there is a big minus for videostrong. This combo driver isn't parallel device. For me with image file above is usable, but I can only use dvb-t2 or dvb-s2. Together not working. Always need disable the unwanted tuner, and enable other one.

In S905 builds I include DVB drivers from media_build, the same as in S805 builds. The tuners should be supported although there may be some issues with i2c-mux. If you posted a full log we may see what's happening.

And if you downloaded 006 in the first day it was available, make sure you re-download it as there was an issue with kernel modules not in the right place.

Ok, i sent you via pm
    [hr]
    I download again the img file, write to one sd card, and copy to sd card the kernel , and system file, because when i copy img.gz to update folder, isnt update himself.
    Already i see one dvb-t device from three.
    Afatech AF9033
    The other two maybe isnt work with s805, i buyed this two after i sell s805.
    This not worked after update:
    The 0572:c688 dvb-t2 : Drivers are included in kernel 3.19
    The 0ccd:10ac DVB-S2 : A DVB-S2 USB 2.0 Device from TerraTec. Two out of three revisions are supported as of july 2013.
    Mine is the revision2 supported : TerraTec S7 - LinuxTVWiki

I have KiPlus with integrated tuner. I already know it isn't working yet with this version of software.
    I have several usb tuner card, bot dvb-s2, and dvb-t
    I plugged except one all 3 (the rest i used already)
    Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0572:c688 Conexant Systems (Rockwell), Inc. Geniatech T230 DVB-T2 TV Stick
    Bus 001 Device 003: ID 2013:025a PCTV Systems
    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 05e3:0610 Genesys Logic, Inc. 4-port hub
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
    Bus 002 Device 002: ID 0ccd:10ac TerraTec Electronic GmbH
    Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
    But i tried with tvheadend 4.0, and 4.2, no one see i in the web config adaptors tab.
    This all work with wetek play (with old-old kernel), the 4., the alcor dvb-t stick is used by wetek too, and with raspberry pi too.

Kszaq's old openelec for Amlogic S805 is support this tuners too.

I need to ask, what dvb-t, and dvb-s2 usb adapters compatible with this version?

kszaq mentioned already that there are no drivers for internal KI-Plus DVB yest.

There are working drivers at alex's openelec 6.95.3.2 ( 6.95.3.2 )
    But sadly this version not play smooth the 23.976 videos, just play at 24p and double one frame every minutes.
    And some reason kszaq can't implement it to this version. I am noon at Linux, but I think alex don't give the source.
    Other guy, called vitmod maked too working openelec/enigma version vitmod os 2.0rc6 with working drivers, but this version has problem with play 23.976 videos, and hd audio PT

Is here another version, the xtreamer openelec 7.0.3 with the same problem as the alex's build:
    40109-xtreamer-mxv-operating-systems-for-separate-installation

MiniMX SDcard 7.0.2.005 update: not work, when i copy the img.gz to update folder, and restart, simple restart the device.
    Full install work.

K1Plus SD card full install. (before i have sd card openelec 6.95.3.2 from alex)
    Prepare sdcard, restart with toothpick , installed libreelec, after restart error: at libreelec splash screen couldnt mount flash/system
    The second method i cant recognize :"recovery method: boot into Android, insert card/thumb drive and choose Reboot to recovery. Your box should boot into LibreELEC."
    Where can i choose reboot to recovery?

I installed Alex Build on a KI plus last week and it works fine with DVB-S2/T. Anyway it makes the waiting-time easier, until LibreELEC supports this Box.

Cheers
    Mark

Gesendet von meinem H60-L04 mit Tapatalk

Sorry Alex's openelec isn't support true 23.976.
    But here is other guy called vitality, maybe he can help you, Kszaq to provide the needed drivers:
    Here's the discussion:
    OpenELEC (Vitmos OS) for VideoStrong/Venz K1 Plus Android DVB Receiver

Try unplug and replug DC with toothpick.

Restart with toothpick maybe solve your probkem