Posts by pawnthep

I haven't an other system working. Were can i found It? What you mean?

In my case, I have a dvb-t2 usb dongle (Mygica T203) which I can scan and configure successfully on other LibreELEC system. I copy that config folder and paste it to K2 pro's LibreELEC. But I have to go enable k2 pro tuner again in web interface (because the config file is set to Mygica tuner.)

Just wanted to say that the latest dev build works great on my A95X 905X (16GB/2GB), my main concern was DTS passthrough and 24hz. I've watched a few hours this evening and its performed flawlessly. I havent installed onto the nand yet.

The suspend isnt working, it just shows a blank screen when un-suspending, I'm not sure if thats because its running from SD or not. It's not the end of the world and I'm sure it'll get sorted at some stage.

Very happy with it, we're all very lucky to have people like kszaq doing all this hard work.

I have the same box as yours. I can confirm that suspend is not working on NAND installation too.

Someone can do a guide for setup KODI with DVB-T? I installed the build on my KII, and I deleted the device tree (may be this is wrong?).
    LibreElec start and work, but connection tab is very slow.
    But I'm unable to see TV and internal tuner. I trid to install Tvheadend, but I don't see nothing under TV Adapters, in Configuration tab.
    Someone can help me?

EDIT: I downloaded the device tree, now Ican see the tuner, But scan don't work....

If you scan and fail (like I did), you may try copy and paste tvheadend config folder from other system that you successfully scan and go to web interface to enable the k2 pro tuner again.

This works for me.

Have u try movie playback? Is in android TV running without issue?

To allow internal BT is necessary to compile kernel, support depends on build-in module. But u can use USB dongle.

Video/Movie playback was ok, actually it's very great.

So I just reinstalled and set up LibreELEC and tvheadend backend again. Now the distorted picture issue almost gone. But still getting sometime.

I think maybe the tuner is prone to get interference easily somehow.
    But now it's usable.

Thanks for your build. :)
    Hope this working internal tuner and wifi driver will be merged into kszaq's build soon. :shy:

Edited: Now it seems my distorted picture issue in live tv is completely gone. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I just did enable "power save" and "Low noise amplifier" in web interface and then the problem is gone.

LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII_Pro-7.0.2.004.img - SDcard KII Pro version with fixed wifi adapter. I tested it only with KIII.

Thanks for your work.

I tried this image with stock dtb.img. It boots successfully with wifi support.

But bluetooth is not detected though.

As for internal tuner, I can see and scan dvb-t2 on tvheadend backend. (Actually scanning will fail, but I copy config files from other system and then go to enable kii's dvb-t2 tuner via web interface, so that all tv channels appear as it should.)

But the problem is the video stream got distorted almost all the time. It likes when you get weak signal. This never happen with other tvheadend backen system that I have in the same room.

Is it just me or anyone else has problem like this too?

The N3700 does. But needed a special OE build from Fritz that enabled the H.265 hardware decode.
    I tested it and worked great.

Not sure if LE current or Alpha builds have this driver built in as default.

You mean Fritz's build from this thread, right? (I also use this build too.)

After download some jellyfish hevc test files, I found that my box (N3150) can do hardware decoding on hevc, but not with 10bit hevc content.

Is there any chance that Braswell can HW decode 10bit hevc?

Here's a new development build. I'm posting it here since it has mostly S905X-only fixes: changed booting procedure, fixed 4K H.264 playback (not tested, please report!) and one change to device tree that should fix audio - I missed one from @afl1's post.

2016-10-03-devel

kszaq

With this dev. build (as with earlier dev. builds), my live tv (tvheadend client) got audio problem. But other systems can stream tv channels from the box with no problems.
    Here is the logfile

My box is Nexbox A95X (S905X, 2/16gb)

Thanks for your works.

I just tried LE on Wetek Play. But

1. CEC will not activated after powering TV off and on (This does not ever happen with OpenELEC 7.0 beta3)

2. LIve TV will get out of sync after a while (maybe after OSD showing, which has been reported in other forum earlier.)

Just post here to see if someone has found a fix to these problems yet, otherwise I have to go back to OE.

Hi, I am new here.
    I also have K2 pro box same as K1 plus box. I tried this firmware Index of /files/LIBREELEC/K1_PLUS and internal dvb tuner working well, but wifi not detected.
    Please don't give up kszaq, you are the best.

So K1 plus builds can be used to install to K2 pro as well? Does K2 pro's internal dvb-t2 detected within TVheadend?

Just want to know because I just ordered K2 pro, hoping to run it as a stable TV server backend.

Thanks for sharing. :)