Posts by ShiftyBloke

I think this is it

I ran a test and played that episode, after a bit of time in as you can see the stream stalled and then resumed.

When streaming mkvs from my NAS, particularly those aired on a Sunday and watched on a Monday, I often get a pause where it sometimes then carries on.

When it doesn't the network is dropped and it takes a few minutes to re-establish resume the programme.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before?

Its over a gigabit network where 90% of files play without an issue.

Hi all,

Just got an updated Pi and eagerly went to use LibreElec but annoyingly I can't get it past the rainbow screen when the Pi Starts.

I've used different memory cards, written the image from different laptops, all to no avail.

If I put the freshly written card in the standard 3 it boots right away.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious..

Any help much appreciated :)

Since yesterday when switching to my RaspberryPi 3 connecting into HDMI port 2 (running 8.0.2), the TV no longer detects this as a device it can control.

Sunday it was working without an issue. I update to 8.1.0 and it remains the same.

I'm not really sure what I can do to resolve and what may have changed since Sunday, would libcec have been updated for any reason?

The TV now also gets confused and switch to input 1 and name that Kodi (input 1 is a PIoneer bluray player). HMDI 2 is named VIDEOCORE (it always is, then it used to detect kodi and name itself to that).

What can I attempt to resolve? We'll use an App, but the TV remote is so much easier :)

I saw this thread Wake from suspend (CEC) but I dont think it applies to me, things have been working fine since 7

Hi all,

I've got a fresh install of the latest stable LibreElec on my Pi3.

When in ShowCase view in Movies or TV, if I move around or go straight to a letter, the previous covers/posters will remain for about a second before they refresh.

I was on OSMC before and this didn't happen, I like the thought behind Libre so would like to stick with it, is there anything I can do to get rid of the delay?

Also the random fanart when on the man screen on Movies or TV Shows is often black until I go through those shows in view, presume some sort of caching?

I tried a search, either I'm a rubbish searcher or nothing relevant came up

Many thanks!