Posts by mgawley

UPDATE: Downgraded to 8.0.2b and I get the same result when trying to copy to nand. All I get is a black screen when I try to boot from the nand; no boot logo, nothing, just pure blackness. When I put the USB stick that has LibreElec on it, it boots up fine from the USB stick.

Any suggestions? As I stated previously, I've had these builds running off the internal disk before I tried to update to 8.0.2d.

Update 2: Thanks kszaq for updating to 8.0.2e. Not sure what you changed, but I updated to the latest version and used the MXQ Pro 4K device tree and now we're back in business. I was able to install LibreElec on the internal drive and works great!

Thanks again for your hardwork.

Has anyone had problems upgrading to 8.0.2d?

I tried to upgrade as per normal, (tar file with device tree in upgrade folder), reboot, and all I got was a black screen after reboot. I was running 8.0.2b from nand before the upgrade. I have an MXQ Pro 4k S905.

I brought the box back to life, flashed 8.0.2d to a USB and everything worked fine again with the exception of the remote. Uploaded remote.conf file and got that working again. Tried to installtointernal again and got the black screen again. I was able to boot it from the USB again, but I'd prefer to be on nand as it's a little more responsive.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. I may just go back to 8.0.2b as that was the last know working version for me.

UPDATE: Downgraded to 8.0.2b and I get the same result when trying to copy to nand. All I get is a black screen when I try to boot from the nand; no boot logo, nothing, just pure blackness. When I put the USB stick that has LibreElec on it, it boots up fine from the USB stick.

Any suggestions? As I stated previously, I've had these builds running off the internal disk before I tried to update to 8.0.2d.

Has anyone had problems upgrading to 8.0.2d?

I tried to upgrade as per normal, (tar file with device tree in upgrade folder), reboot, and all I got was a black screen after reboot. I was running 8.0.2b from nand before the upgrade. I have an MXQ Pro 4k S905.

I brought the box back to life, flashed 8.0.2d to a USB and everything worked fine again with the exception of the remote. Uploaded remote.conf file and got that working again. Tried to installtointernal again and got the black screen again. I was able to boot it from the USB again, but I'd prefer to be on nand as it's a little more responsive.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. I may just go back to 8.0.2b as that was the last know working version for me.

Is there a quick way to change a device tree in kszaq's S905 builds? I'm currently using gxbb_p201 and everything works great except I can't get a Bluetooth to work. Specifically a PS3 controller.

LibreElec settings say No Bluetooth Adapter Found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [hr]

I can't get a Bluetooth to work.

It could be that this cheapo box doesn't even have an internal bluetooth adapter.