I don't know exactly what is the loop device, but it's full. Here is my "df -h" outpuyt.
- LibreELEC:~ # df -h
- Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
- devtmpfs 1.8G 202.8M 1.6G 11% /dev
- /dev/sdg1 487.9M 214.8M 262.9M 45% /flash
- /dev/sdg2 916.3G 134.8G 781.5G 15% /storage
- /dev/loop0 202.8M 202.8M 0 100% /
- tmpfs 1.8G 0 1.8G 0% /dev/shm
- tmpfs 1.8G 7.8M 1.8G 0% /run
- tmpfs 1.8G 0 1.8G 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
- tmpfs 1.8G 2.0M 1.8G 0% /var
- tmpfs 1.8G 4.0K 1.8G 0% /tmp
- /dev/sda1 16.0G 10.1G 5.9G 63% /var/media/PQSERVICE
- /dev/sda2 100.0M 24.2M 75.8M 24% /var/media/SYSTEM RESERVED
- /dev/sda3 682.5G 497.6G 185.0G 73% /var/media/Acer
sda being and old NTFS drive with Windows7 on it. Still using it for some old TV series still not watched.
As for the "journalctl" I didn't see multiple NTP requests or anything, from my noob's point of view, very strange.
Thanks for your help!