Posts by infoalter

The cheapest USB tuner that works well with openelec should be the WandTV (and probably all those having the same chip)
    I am using it in 2 media players and also bought a third for a friend, all work flawlesly.

Comes with some sort of mini antenna with cable, a remote control and a CD, you can safelly throw all those away :P
    Just keep the USB stick ( photo ) - cost is about $11 bucks, that is about 10 euro

The Amlogic memory management issue is now solved for you guys?
    Maybe, its solved for some s905 boxes / some s905 hw configurations?
    I mean no one mentions it lately, although imho a showstopper issue...

Symptoms (in my case): Memory usage always increasing by a small ammount with every new video play, memory not released after video playback stopped,
    with every new video playback extra memory is added, resulting in freeze after a day or two ( or in an hour or two, depending on how one uses the player.... )

PS ermmm spell chek disappeared from firefox menu? agrhhhhh!!!

Ah! It looks like there is an official way afterall , to have dual audio in kodi

I already have done dual audio following the first solution, combining key map editor addon and audio profiles addon, works fine via remote, and i m sure other people reading this post in the future will try the other way too, let us know if working :)

Cheers alessandro ! Many thanks to all

Hello,
    i just installed LE in an older AMD/Nvidia PC, and it works fantastic
    Would be even happier, if it was possible to have audio through the headphones jack too...
    I mean, sure i can choose audio output > analog and hear my music via the headphones. Works OK. And then, i have to go through settings again, and switch back to HDMI to get audio in the TV for watching movies. Would be so much simpler if plugging-in the headphones jack, could be detected and auto-switch sound output, or, if easier to do, just have 2 sound outputs ON, all of the time: Same sound that plays in HDMI, also play in headphones.
    I dont need anyhting fancy, just 2 channel stereo for both, same settings for both, i dont care about 5.1 or anything..
    Any help is most welcomed Thanks!