Posts by santiniuk

Either by editing DialogButtonMenu.xml in .kodi/addons/skin.confluence/720p (to put it in the power menu), or adding to favourites or a separate submenu. The first is obviously neater, but if the skin is updated you'll need to repeat the change. The command you'll need is

System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")

Thanks for the guidance. Much appreciated.

Hi folks. Just installed 8.0.0d. Fantastic work but I prefer the older Confluence skin personally.

So I have installed the Confluence skin and all seems OK but I'm missing the option on the power button to select 'reboot from internal'

Any ideas how I can add that to my confluence skin?

Many thanks.

Been lurking for a while enjoying the software!

Re Dolby Digital Plus I can confirm no sound with both a Beelink MiniMX III (S905 2g/16g) and my new Beeling MIniMX III II (S905X 2g/16g) from 7.0.3.011 up to and including 7.90 beta 3 with pass-through to my Yamaha RX-VX675 amp. It seems odd that only 'richdtv' and myself have reported it - anyone else?

I can confirm both files play fine and my denon receiver shows on the display the audio type that is being streamed.

I think from the first release of this build pass through has worked brilliantly for me. I was previously using a Pi 3 but lost the ability to bit stream Atmos and DTSX.

The receiver shows the text DTS-HD MA, ATMOS, DTS:X MA depending on the audio stream that I wanted to support the ceiling speakers. I run a 5.1.2 setup so basically 5.1 with the additional two ceiling speakers.

My device purchased is
    Nexbox A95X Amlogic S905X 2G DDR3 RAM 16G eMMC ROM Android 6.0 2.4G+5.0G Dual Band WiFi 4K 60fps Kodi 16.1 Bluetooth 4.0 HDR VP9 H.265 HEVC Android TV Box Mini PC

Really think it's great. Picked it up for a steal before Christmas Holl's.

On the settings I enable pass through and then all of the 5 options below are checked.

Thanks

Dolby Atmos files output Dolby TrueHD and DTS-X files output DTS-HD MA.
    I've only tested short samples so I cannot tell whether playback of a whole movie is without problems or not.

The ability to bitstream Atmos and DTS:X is what keeps me hooked on this development thread.

Everything works perfectly. Denon AVR-2300 Amp.

Atmos with the right movie is quite impressive. (Ceiling Speakers bringing in that extra effect).

Highly recommended.