Posts by Gregoir3

I just made the same test, with the same device I think (Mini MXIII II s905x ), and obtained the same result. The audio was totallly unusable, long delay and intermittent sound.

I think we have the same device (mine has 32GB internal storage which cost me a bit too much but that's live). I tried it several times as I thought it was due too me switching from HDMI to D.IN then to BT (all via my Samsung soundplate). Results were always the same

I've been running the 23-12-2016 build for a few days now without major problems. Even VC-1 plays fine, even though I cannot test it thoroughly because of limited number of VC-1 videos in my library.

There is one peculiar problem with .srt subtitles though. It is something similar to the bug reported in posts #328 and #329. These subtitles sometimes appear garbled, with bits of the letters missing. It is not a regular phenomenon, the same subtitle that played fine one day, it is unreadable the next day. Also it doesn't happen in the same degree. Sometimes the subtitles are just rough around the edges and other times, as I said, they're unreadable.

This problem appears mostly with BBC iPlayer downloads (720p, 50fps H264 files) and only with HW acceleration enabled.

Here is a log: R1eMASm8
    This log is from a session with normal more or less subtitles. Unfortunately, I didn't keep a log from a session with unreadable subtitles.

Any insight on this?

I've been quite happy with this build except for the shifting subtitles but that's fixed, right? I do have a few VC-1 files and they don't play well. Lots of stuttering, just..not good.
    I also notice that the refresh rate switching does not work all the time and not accurately but I guess I'll have to get used to that because only 60,50,and 25 are supported not 59.97, 29.675 and 23.95 (or something close to those 3) unlike the RPi who supports them all. I miss that but it's still a great build.

Since I have a Enigma2 Remote from my Wetek Play I´d like to use that for my Beelink MinimxIII II 2GB 32GB.
    I tried by putting the remote.conf file below in the config folder, rebooted it but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong?