Posts by zed85

@kzaq Do you know about this problem?

Hi Kzaq,

I am trying to add a WebDAV-server (HTTPS) as network location to LibreElec 8.0.0e but I can't access it.
    When I try to add the same WebDAV-server as HTTP network location to LibreElec 8.0.0e I can access it.

Both HTTPS and HTTP is enabled in the WebDAV-server settings on my NAS.

Is there a problem with the WebDAV-server (HTTPS) protocol in 8.0.0e?
    This problem does not excist when I try to add this same server in 7.0.3.012j.

Thank you in advance!

mmpp is 100% correct. In my opinion Jarvis builds are almost 100% working and I am backporting hardware-related fixes from time to time.

If you want a new box, get S905 or S905X. Do not buy S912. My S912 builds are a proof that it's possible, not something recommended to use.

Hi Kszaq,

I'm running [7.0.3.012j] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X on my S905 devices right now.
    Do you advice to step over to 8.0.0e right now? I don't think the mentioned issues in post #1 are a problem for me.

Thank you!

Hi kszaq,

I'm running 7.0.3* for a while now. No issues for me. Thanks for the amazing work!
    Mainly using LE for watching movies on my Beelink MiniMX.

Do you advice to jump over to the 7.95 builds ?
    Or are there still too many bugs in the 7.95 builds ?

Greetings,
    zed85

Ok thank you. I installed LibreElec 7.0.3.012a on sd-card now. Running it from SD.
    Will try out this version the coming days/weeks. Thank you all.

I think 7.0.2.008 was the last version with zip files to install internally.
    There were many failed attempts on too many boxes installing with this method and consequently kszaq
    dropped it. :idea:

7.0.3.011 is the last version to have a zip file to install via recovery.
    (to_internal_in_recovery)
    I have no experience installing via a ssh command. Still need to look into it...
    The point is I am running LibreElec version 7.0.2.005 from AmLinux.ru (905). I don't know what concequences it has when I install kszaq's version via SSH. Does this always succeed?

Thank you for the logs. After looking at them I can see no differences which would mean that any error that happens is not being logged. I hope Minix can share their fix - I requested this over a week ago at their forum but so far no reply. I will also start publishing new development builds in a few days so maybe we can figure out something together. Sadly I cannot reproduce the issue on any of my devices...

Minix and Beelink (MiniMx) are two different company's, it's not the same device. Or does this build work on both devices?

I have a Beelink with S905 chip.
    And I am running LE from Internal Memory.
    So it will give me no problems if I put the 7.0.3.011 img.gz with device tree:
    http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/7.0.3.011/device_trees/gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb

In the update folder and reboot to update?

Hello..

I'm trying to flash the LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.011.zip file via recovery on my Beelink MiniMx.
    I placed the zip file on an usb stick and mounted that stick in recovery.
    When I try to flash the zip-file my recovery comes back with the message:

Code
    -- Secure Check...
    Secure check complete.

Veryfying update package...
    E: footer is wrong
    E: signature verification failed
    Installation aborted.

Im running LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-MiniMX-7.0.2.005-update.zip at this moment.
    I tried to re-download the file but my recovery still comes up with that error.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

This ZIP will wipe your data. You can try using normal update method but I can't promise it'll work. "AMLinux.ru" are not my builds and I don't know what's in them. Remember to use 64-bit build when updating.

Thank you for the quick responding! A few more questions before I flash your build...
    When I flash your zip trough recovery, will I be notified when a new build is available?
    And does your build include everything needed for Mini Mx to work (Beelink Mini MX TV Box Android 5.1 Amlogic S905) ?

I see there has been placed a ZIP file to flash via recovery:
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.011.zip

Can I use this to install over a previously installed LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-MiniMX-7.0.2.005-update.zip ?