Posts by bordiart

Is anyone aware where I can download working acestream engine for s805/libreelec? It should be possible to run it based on this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OK so we have a date, 25/08/2015, but what motherboard version is that? V1.0? v2.0? v3_1? . . .

. . . It looks like they have v2.0 motherboard which would explain why you are not seeing the v3_1 issues.
    Good news, I guess, as that seems to support the theory that this problem is confined to the v3_1 boxes

No such issue for V3_0 board.

So I have decided to try using my box to stream movies off my local pc. I have a mix of sd and hd movies/tv series etc and I can setup LE to see my media all ok but when I try to play either sd or hd my box freezes and I have to pull the power plug. I then tried playing off a usb thumb drive and again the box froze up. Am running the m201d build off sd card. Didn't try this with your oe builds so I don't know if it is related to just le or both le and oe

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Edit : Just tried your latest build of oe for m201d devices and local network stream working fine so it's just le I'm having this problem with

kszaq,
    I have the same thing with my all balck mxq, it freezes when trying to play anything. I have the same configuration as Kiwi_man82 has.