Posts by 2re

Well PCM is sent as 7.1, So who knows what the AVR will do with it.... :( ;)

Yes.

But even when disabled i get some pitch "wavers", especially when watching 720p h264 50fps live tv (e.g. german channel "das erste") while browsing the kodi menu system on my nexbox a95x.

Under options/skin settings/general everything is disabled.

Is there anything more to tweak, speedup the kodi gui?

Is there any low end rescource saving skin avaliable?

Confluence works fine. You could also add this code to autostart.sh:

Code
    echo 5 > /sys/class/mpgpu/cur_freq
    echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

But this can overheat your box and damage it. So check the temp if you do. I have mounted a small pc fan on mine, so I have no problem with overheating.

I sweard not to update too soon, but instead keep old versions until late beta.

I upgrade anyway from 8.90.1 to 8.90.2 and the following things are broken now:

- reboot does not work anymore

- wlan has very slow connection or disconnects on two different wlan adapters (8.90.1 works perfectly)

- language german is not possible anymore

Did some test, And Reboot works fine, wlan 100mb no problemo, German Sprache OK:)

Are you using sync playback to display?

yes i know...

But something strange happened, now i've removed the advancedsettings.xml setting to force amlcodec (like when just updated to 8.90.2) and i've no more shutters.

Maybe was an error, when just updated i've no HW decoder enabled.

I was thinking that <useamcodec>true</useamcodec> had enabled the HW decoder, but now, also without <useamcodec>true</useamcodec> i've the HW decoder on and i can play Jellyfish sample without frame loss or shutter with cpu at nearly 1% .... so a strange things...

kZi0ssmm.jpg

But not at 4K :)

I'm using 8.90.2 with tvheadend, and all is OK!.;)

Any difference by switching between 2160/1080 in Kodi system settings?

Sorry for the simple question, but I can't find an answer. I have LE 8.2.2.3 running great on an SD card. I would like to test this Leia version, but I do not have an SD card available. I do have a USB drive available. If I prepare the USB and then boot it up (after removing the SD card) will this impact the SD from booting if I switch them out?

You can switch between as many usb/sd's you like;)

What happens if you use 444, 10bit and GUI set to 2160p.(And adjust the saturation). On my TV 720, HD and UHD including HDR is perfect:) What happens on your's??

ps. Minde that the GUI Colors will be different than the video;)