Posts by 2re

Sorry kszaq but the quoted post do not answer the relevant question asked by renzz :

" kszaq - on my box the current value for /sys/class/mpgpu/cur_freq is 500, not a single digit. Should I still change it to just 5 if I want to try the higher frequency?"

I use the folowing;

echo 5 > /sys/class/mpgpu/max_freq
    echo 5 > /sys/class/mpgpu/min_freq
    echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

Full sped all the time;)

Hi, I use this serie of builds and now specially the 8.0d one on my Nexbox A95X S905X (2G + 16G) box. Not Nand installed so it runs from SD. I don't no if it's an issue, but the bluetooth interface is always disable with these builds and I cannot find a way to enable it if possible. Can someone helps or clarifies on that.

TIA

Have you tried; Programs/LibreELEC Configuration, Menu >"Services" and at the bottom of the list "Enable Blutooth"?

-2re

Hi,

Yesterday i read on some forum about clocking the Mali GPU on the 905/905x, and now i can't find the article. looked thru logs and history, but nothing:(
    I'm certain it was for LE and It had something to do with echo x > ?????
    Where x was 3 for normal speed and 5 for max speed.

I'm using the Metropolis skin and was hoping this would speed things up a bit:)

-2re

;) Found it.... :)

* If you use S905X device with TV without HDR support the screen will be darker than normal on boot. It goes back to normal after you start/stop a video.

Can anyone describe the user experience with this bug ?. Does it bother ?.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yes it does...;) And by the way, my tv does'nt get darker at boot, but i gets much lighter when start/stop video. This is because my tv can show full rang rgb ( also known as HDMI Black Leves) .
    So when i boot i can select low or normal black levels in my tv settings, but after starting a vidio the box changes to reduced color range (16-235) , and the HDMI option is disabled on my tv.
    So every on who gets a dark screen on boot has a tv that can receive full color range, but has adjusted the tv for limited color range and gets a crappy pictur:(

So please fix it so it sends full color range (0 - 255) all the time ;)

-2re:=)

This is mostly an esthetic issue, 7.1 is displayed on the receiver making you think that you get a 7.1 signal until you see that the file is a 5.1 ch...

Please don't answer that it is OK on a 5.1 setup
    Please, make your test with a 7.1 setup.

For other who have a 7.1 setup:
    Here's the link for a 7.1 audio test file.

Kodi test files:

re: "This is mostly an esthetic issue"

My receiver is setup with 5.1.2, and upmix whatever comes in to DTS Naural:X. But if Kodi reports 7.1 PCM when sending 5.1 wouldn't that effect the way my receiver upmixes the audio??? I would suppose upmixing 5.1 and 7.1 to 5.1.2 is 2 different things, but i might be wrong;)