Posts by FancyLad

Hi all,

I have a Zotac Zbox BI323 I have used for many years. I recently decided to update to the latest LibreElec using the update tool in the LibreElec tools. When it did, it rebooted and it will only display: failed to read blocks 0x7.

I can't get into any settings from the boot screen. I tried 2 different keyboards. I've also tried connecting the ssd to my windows laptop to wipe the drive and start over. It won't let me wipe the LibreElec portion.

I tried downloading the new installer and writing to a USB, but the pc doesn't want to boot from usb it appears.

Before I get too far down the wrong path with this, I figured I'd check here if there is an easy fix to this. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks so much for this! I'm running it on my new Zotac and it's crazy good. One huge question, I'm not the best at Linux, so hopefully, you can dumb it down to my level :)

I'm trying to skin it with Aeon Nox. I'm used to it, and always used it. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the emulators button onto Aeon Nox. I also can't find the code file for Estuary where it shows the link to emulators, I was hoping to copy and paste that into Aeon Nox. Either of those answers would be most helpful.

Thanks again so much for this!