Should be all set now, but unfortunately tapatalk itself seems down for the count. They seem to have dns issues. Will update later when it's working again.
We are aware of the issue, and looking for a solution. So far we haven't really found out what causes this.
This is fixed now.
- Be polite and respectful to forum staff and other users
- Be polite and respectful towards this project and other projects
- Be patient, user and staff are spread all over the world, an answer may take time
- One topic per thread
- Posts should be written in English (add text in your native language if needed)
- Be as descriptive and detailed as possible. We are not mind readers!
- Do not cross-post or double-post
- Do not post or promote external URL links to products, a name description is enough
- Do not use large text, bold text, or bright colours to draw attention to your signature
- URL links to threads in this forum are okay. URL links to other websites are usually not okay
- Forum moderators may delete or modify signatures if they are too noticeable
- Do not use the LibreELEC or Kodi logo as your avatar image or as part of your avatar image
- Do not use provocative images that may offend other forum users
- Do not use images of a political or religious nature
- Forum moderators may delete avatars that cause offence or breach the rules
- Discussions regarding the piracy or theft of copyrighted materials will not be tolerated
- Forum staff and users will refuse support to other users who have piracy add-ons installed
- LibreELEC references the Kodi team list of piracy repositories and add-ons
- We are not fans of tools (e.g. torrent clients, NBZ suites) that are used to acquire copyrighted materials
- We are not fans of discussion on VPN services used to hide piracy or bypass geolocking
- Builders sharing LibreELEC images via the forum must provide code sources for their releases, e.g. GitHub
- Builders should seek to upstream useful changes whenever possible, to benefit the project
- Builders can use <name>.libreelec.tv hosting space on request - ask a project admin
- Builders are asked to keep image version numbering in-line with (but not ahead) of official releases
- Community images that embed libwidevine, piracy add-ons, etc. are not welcome in the forum
- Companies who assist their users with support issues in our forums are welcome
- Companies who create "advertorial" postings for their products in our forum are not welcome
- User accounts must be tagged so forum users understand you are not a normal public user
- Please identify user accounts to existing moderator/admin staff so we can tag your account
- User accounts posting VPN service recommendations will be deleted without warning
Accounts and/or posts may be removed without notice in case of clear violation of forum rules.