Posts by mickey

Hi,

It is first version it is not yet for use. what version of PCB board do you have? I can only test LE on M8 V9.1.

minix neo 8 h plus

• Amlogic S802-H SoC
    • Quad-core ARM Cortex-A9r4 CPU @ 2.0GHz
    • Octo-core Mali-450 GPU
    • 2GB DDR3 RAM
    • 16GB (eMMC) Storage
    • WiFi 802.11n Dual Band
    • RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100)
    • Bluetooth 4.0
    • HDMI 1.4b, up to 4K @ 30fps
    • 3.5mm Stereo Jack, Optical SPDIF
    • USB 2.0 Port x3, OTG Port x1

i have try LibreELEC-S812.M8S.arm-8.0.0.zip from one drive only no internet add all

I see You have a significantly different system settings (variables). For this option you need to use another script to activate the multi-boot. You have the opportunity to connect the console UART ? This will allow to obtain additional data and conduct testing and debugging of the activation script multi-download.

this from the box hope you can do something with it thanks for the support Minix Neo X8H boot log Minix Neo X8H boot log - Pastebin.com

and for The u-boot version

Show the output of the command :

fw_printenv

(connect via ssh to a LE and run this command).

LibreELEC (community) Version: 7.0.2.6
    LibreELEC:~ # fw_printenv
    bootargs=console=ttyAMA0,115200n8 root=/dev/mmcblk0p9 rw
    bootcmd=run distro_bootcmd
    bootdelay=2
    baudrate=115200
    arch=arm
    cpu=armv8
    board=hikey
    board_name=hikey
    vendor=hisilicon
    soc=hi6220
    kernel_name=Image
    kernel_addr_r=0x00080000
    fdt_name=hi6220-hikey.dtb
    fdt_addr_r=0x02000000
    fdt_high=0xffffffffffffffff
    initrd_high=0xffffffffffffffff
    mmc_boot=if mmc dev ${devnum}; then setenv devtype mmc; run scan_dev_for_boot_part; fi
    boot_net_usb_start=usb start
    usb_boot=usb start; if usb dev ${devnum}; then setenv devtype usb; run scan_dev_for_boot_part; fi
    boot_prefixes=/ /boot/
    boot_scripts=boot.scr.uimg boot.scr
    boot_script_dhcp=boot.scr.uimg
    boot_targets=usb0 mmc1 dhcp
    boot_extlinux=sysboot ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} any ${scriptaddr} ${prefix}extlinux/extlinux.conf
    scan_dev_for_extlinux=if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}extlinux/extlinux.conf; then echo Found ${prefix}extlinux/extlinux.conf; run boot_extlinux; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...; fi
    boot_a_script=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${scriptaddr} ${prefix}${script}; source ${scriptaddr}
    scan_dev_for_scripts=for script in ${boot_scripts}; do if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}${script}; then echo Found U-Boot script ${prefix}${script}; run boot_a_script; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...; fi; done
    scan_dev_for_boot=echo Scanning ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart}...; for prefix in ${boot_prefixes}; do run scan_dev_for_extlinux; run scan_dev_for_scripts; done
    scan_dev_for_boot_part=part list ${devtype} ${devnum} -bootable devplist; env exists devplist || setenv devplist 1; for distro_bootpart in ${devplist}; do if fstype ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} bootfstype; then run scan_dev_for_boot; fi; done
    bootcmd_usb0=setenv devnum 0; run usb_boot
    bootcmd_mmc1=setenv devnum 1; run mmc_boot
    bootcmd_dhcp=run boot_net_usb_start; if dhcp ${scriptaddr} ${boot_script_dhcp}; then source ${scriptaddr}; fi
    distro_bootcmd=for target in ${boot_targets}; do run bootcmd_${target}; done
    bootfromnand=1
    bootfromrecovery=1

Try renaming the file s805_autoscript in aml_autoscript ( replace existing aml_autoscript) and try to start via the reset button (using a toothpick). Are you using SD card or USB flash drive to write the image ? Note that to activate the multi-boot you need to use the SD card (it has to be done once), then the system will run from the Sd card and USB flash drive. It is a feature of some variants of recovery in some models of TV consoles.

i have it install on minix neo h plus only can not boot multi with this minix so i have update and install on nand with sdcard formated to fat 32 with this box i can update zip package no img so maybe you can make me a zip package from kodi 17 i have install your build LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6.zip and that,s working here on this box
    i have acces to shh only i have one problem if i shutdown kodi box keep lighting and i must remove the powercabel and insert again the power on
    can i edit some thing in shh to start and stop the box with remote?

spec from the boxMINIX NEO X8-H Plus ProcessorQuad-Core Cortex A9r4 ProcessorGPUOcto Core Mali 450Memory2GB DDR3Internal Storage16GB eMMCWireless Connectivity802.11 ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz / 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 4.0OSAndroidâ„¢ KitKat 4.4

Describe in detail what steps You performed and what the result is.

Test version Kripton-17 for s812 (only option for 1 Gbit network). There's a glitch - after writing the image to media, you need to replace the FAT section of the script s805_autoscript the one to be on the website ( download and write to the media instead of the file that is in the image).

Yandex.Disk

have LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-8.0-devel-20161204183428-r23415-g34b7214.img burn to sdcard with disk image writer after done i have replace s805_autoscript from the download link with this on the sdcard i have 2 partions with libreelec on sdcard know i have placed the sdcard and start box and android starting and placed auto a folder with android on sdcard after trying install in recovery i get this message
    Install.udisk/system/Volume information.
    Finding update package- Opening update package
    E: Footer is wrong
    E: Signature verification failed.
    Installtion aborted/

Could you help me how to fix it, what the problem it ?

Thank you very much.

i have some question because i can not find it i have install 03.12.2016 13:41119.2 MB LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6-update.zip on a minix 8hplus on sdcard from this post know i have running libreelec very good and fast only i have no more android if i shutdown libreelec i have a black screen and must be connect te power off from my box i can not shutdown the box anymore with remote so my question it ,s it possible to run this libreelec from sdcard so i have multiboot and can switch the power off in android :-/