Posts by pittsoccer33

They were custom WMC PCs during the Vista and early W7 era. Its got a T8300 CPU and an Nvidia GT430 in it.

When I try telling it to boot from USB to defaults to the SSD with my existing LE installation on it, and when I try to extract the img.gz file to a DVD I keep getting invalid file errors.

My installation of 8.0.2 is having about full on my disk and is suddenly giving me CPU troubles and EAC3 problems. I thought it best to start fresh with the brand new beta (I never got 8.2.5 to work with my built in IR receiver) but I'm having an awful time trying to get my Niveus PC to boot from USB. I cant remember how I originally installed OpenELEC before moving over via tar - its been 5 years or so.

Is there an x86 tar file of the beta? I've searched everywhere and only found a link for the Wetek installation.

How about a full kodi.log (debug enabled) for starters? Right now we have no idea what you are running LibreELEC on.

I have a PC built with mobile hardware and a GT430 video card.

I figured out what was going on last night. I had the PC set to output a 60hz signal, and to adjust the video output on stop and start. When I'd play something encoded at a pal rate it wouldn't switch the output - it kept spitting out 60hz.

When I adjusted the standard output to 59.94hz it started playing everything correctly.

I run across this problem sometimes on videos I've pulled off the internet. I don't think a specific codec is causing it because I've seen the problem on AVI files, Youtube streams, and WMV files.

I don't even know how to explain it. The video does not launch in full screen, only in a portion of the top lefthand corner of the screen and looks terribly interlaced with strobing.

This is an old Christmas program I pulled from Youtube. No conversion has been done to the file. I can pull a codecinfo on it if thats helpful

Thanks for walking through this with me guys. I had my Windows PC set up with deep color. Since all of my current material is graded for Rec709/24bit, I know I'm really not missing out on anything. This was more of a "nice to have" category.

Does this happen to be possible on AMD or Intel GPUs, and if so how do you change it? I'm just kind of curious, I won't be rushing out to buy another GPU (I'm kind of stuck with Nivida because my HTPC's Intel 965 chipset is incompatible with AMD cards)

Hi there. First time poster here, but I've been active on a number of HTPC forums over the last 5 or 6 years.

I have LibreELEC running on a pc with an Nividia GT430 video card. I can't seem to find a way to change the output from RGB 24 to RGB 36. Any references I've found online date back a number of years and I am assuming they are outdated.

If I truly need to figure out how SSH works, I guess I will. But I was hoping it would be much easier.