Posts by kings322

Im using the latest build 009 on my a95x 1g/8g snd want to change backround in kodi. I tried using winscp but it doest work. How can i upload photo to libreelec in ssh?

Thanks
    [hr]

Im using the latest build 009 on my a95x 1g/8g snd want to change backround in kodi. I tried using winscp but it doest work. How can i upload photo to libreelec in ssh?

Thanks

I figured it out.

Thanks

Could not awake my box from power-off and "fixed" it now. The android-firmware i was upgrading from, had the same shutdown-start issue (despite remote working once the box was started), it was not the original stock firmware for my box! I guess the remote control driver is fixed in the bootloader (?) and LE is keeping the bootloader. So when upgrading to LE, use original stock firmware. :) Nexbox MXQ Pro s905 1GB/8GB worksfine now, with p200/1gb/Realteak-dtb.

Thx for this build kszaq!

@ kings322
    Bricking is very unlikely. Flashed my box more than 100x, when trying to make custom firmware. Messed things up by switching uboot, kernel, recovery etc. was no problem at all, USB Burning Tool revived my box'es everytime again.

If you want to write to NAND read post #1 again. You will have to run "installtointernal" via ssh, there is no LibreElec Image to use "burning tool". If things go wrong just use burning tool.

I appreciate the help. I have installed this version of Libreelec and it works great on my A95X. I have been looking something like this for a long time.

Thanks again

Just upgraded my Nexbox A95X to the 009 build, from the latest development build of 008. All seems to be working fine!
    Thanks a bunch :D

Are you running from SD card or did you write to the A95X? Did you unzip the file to get the image and then write using the burning tool? Sorry for all of the questions i just dont want to brick my A95X.

Im running from SD card and it works great. I want to write to the device now.

Thank you