Posts by Akir4d

kszaq: first thank a lot for your great job, I'll pay you a coffee as soon :). I have a mxq and mxv and libreelec works fine,
    I want to share a couple of tricks:

- on mxv to power led blue just add to
    "/storage/.config/autostart.sh" this line:
    echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/m201_costdown\:\:front/brightness

- AVerMedia HD Volar (A867) works fine with this trick:
    Add external power supply you have to cut red cable on usb extension cable near to end, solder only to the usb tv tuner red cable to the external 5v power (at least 1 ampere) and then both side of black cable to the gnd of external power supply.

This with 7.90.beta1, but with 7.90.beta2 dvb-t2 stops working fine after 5 minutes with lot of glitches, maybe for this change: disabled AML_I2C to possibly fix some external DVB tuners.

Bye
    Paolo
    Ps: external powered usb hub not works with mxq and usb tv stick (kernel bug?)

kszaq: first thank a lot for your great job, I'll pay you a coffee as soon :). I have a mxq and mxv and libreelec works fine,
    I want to share a couple of tricks:

- on mxv to power led blue just add to
    "/storage/.config/autostart.sh" this line:
    echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/m201_costdown\:\:front/brightness

- AVerMedia HD Volar (A867) works fine with this trick:
    Add external power supply you have to cut red cable on usb extension cable near to end, solder only to the usb tv tuner red cable to the external 5v power (at least 1 ampere) and then both side of black cable to the gnd of external power supply.

This with 7.90.beta1, but with 7.90.beta2 dvb-t2 stops working fine after 5 minutes with lot of glitches, maybe for this change: disabled AML_I2C to possibly fix some external DVB tuners.

Bye
    Paolo
    Ps: external powered usb hub not works with mxq and usb tv stick (kernel bug?)