Posts by gwilly7

So I finally got this working not sure why this is the case, but to use the back button or the menu button, I have to actually first select devices on the remote and then the flirc media player. Every other button besides these two work right away when when starting the activity. Does anyone know why this is? I have been using harmony remotes for years with windows computers (have 3 in the house all using harmony remotes) and have never had to change to a certain activity for some buttons to work. At least is now works, I have been beating myself up for days trying to figure this out.

Don't know what "device" you are using in MyHarmony. Try "Flirc/Kodi". Flirc should work right of the box.

yes I am using Flirc/Kodi int he my harmony software and everything except the menu button and the back button work great. I have tried both the flirc gui and the keymap editor addon with no luck. For those two buttons when I hit the button to pair nothing happens. I can use the colored buttons to accomplish the same thing but I have been using the harmony for years and am used to using the buttons in their original place.

Although I was able to get the remote working, I could never actually get the menu key to work properly or the back key. I was able to use the keymap editor addon to assign back or context to the colored keys but not their actual key. I ended up buying a flirc and still had the same problem. Using the same remote in windows these keys work correctly. Has anyone successfully gotten these two keys to work?

Hi, I have the same issue, but I only have HDMI #0 and HDMI #2 in the audio settings, what did you do to get it fixed, gwilly7?

I am not sure exactly, I thought I had tried everything but when mlgae mentioned that audio and video were on different HDMI, I changed the audio to HDMI 1 and it worked. I am at work now or I would add a screenshot.

here is the link to the log.

cIbQ

Here are the specs of my brix GB-XM14-1037. It has a 30gb ssd but I am using a flash drive for now and 8gb of ram. It is connected straight to a westinghouse tv via hdmi.
    Dimension29.9 mm x 107.9 mm x 114.6 mm (1.18" x 4.24" x 4.5")Motherboard Size100 x 105 mmCPU3rd generation Intel® Celeron® 1037U 1.8GHzChipsetIntel® NM70Memory2 x SO-DIMM DDR3 slots
    1333 / 1600 MHz
    Max. 16GB (8GB x 2)LANGigabit LAN (Realtek RTL8111E)GraphicsIntel® HD graphicsHDMI Resolution (Max.)1920 x 1080 @60HzMini DP Resolution (Max.)2560 x 1600 @60HzExpansion Slots1 x mSATA slot
    1 x Half-size mini-PCIe slot occupied by the WiFi cardFront I/O1 x USB 2.0Rear I/O1 x HDMI
    1 x Mini DisplayPort
    1 x USB 2.0
    1 x RJ45
    1 x DC-In
    1 x Kensington lock slotPower SupplyInput: AC 100-240V
    Output: DC 19V
    3.42AVESABracket included
    Supports 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mmSupport OSWIN7 32/64bitEnvironmentSystem Environment Operating Temperature: 0°C to +35°C
    System Storage Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
    [hr]

Here is a pick of my sound settings. I have also tried passthrough with no luck.

I have been using Windows 10 on my gigabyte brix and just recently installed libreelec on a usb stick and it seems to run great so far but I am not getting any sound. I am able to use the +and- keys to turn sound up and down but get nothing. No system sounds either. Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated.

My harmony 650 works fine in LE with my nuc 5th gen. I had to reprogram it using myharmony software though as MCE keyboard and Media center SE didnt work. In myharmony software I had to add my nuc instead, maybe you should try to add your device in harmonys device list if it's not there, and remove MCE/Media Center SE devices. I also had to change all my keymappings wich is done easily in the addon found in kodis official repo.
    I hope this helps.
    Sorry for my english, if you don't understand I can try to explain better.

Thank you, I will give that a try when I get home from work.

I have an older gigabyte brix. I recently installed librelec on a flash drive to give it a try and notice that my harmony 650 remote does not seem to work. I have a cheap rosewill ir dongle from newegg. Are there different dongles that work better than others or is there some extra config I need to do. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I was able to get it. Apparently I am just a retard. Lol. I was just hitting enter on the USB device I was installing too. Once I highlighted the device and tabbed from reboot to ok and clicked ok I was good. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I currently have a gigabyte brix in my bedroom that I would like to try libreElec on. It currently has windows 10. I am trying to install to usb first to try so that I do not have to wipe my SSD. I used rufus to create an image on one usb stick. I am able to boot to this stick and when I click on install and select the 2nd usb stick that I want to install to it just goes back to the first screen. Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated.