Posts by thoradia

Hi.

I can't seem to access anything from any browser on any device. So for example I want to go to the web-ui of radarr but if i enter the ip:7878 nothing shows up. Same for transmission/deluge/sonarr. I've installed the dependencies and I am on libreelec 9.80 nightly for RPI 4. Does anyone know what i can try to fix this?

I've managed to get transmission and radarr working by disabling and enabling the add ons. No luck for sonarr however.

Edit 2:

I've managed to fix it by also disabling and then re enabling mono which worked to fix sonarr so everyone can disregard this post.

It is always a good idea to set 'Wait for network' in the LibreELEC network settings

Medusa for *ELEC 9.2 has been updated to version 0.4.6

If you inadvertently update it to a later version simply 'update' the add-on to revert to version 0.4.6

Thank you for the warning

I will update Medusa to 0.4.6 for *ELEC 9.2, soon but not immediately

A1: enable auto-update of the add-ons (this is the default)

A2: LibreELEC 9.2 only ships Python 2.7, SABnzbd 3 requires Python 3

A3: set 'nightly' in Radarr web UI

A4: set 'nightly' in Sonarr web UI

Thanks for the reply Thoradia, I've tried installing Transmission again and this time the only things I did different was: I used service.thoradia-9.2.23.zip, and set a login and password in the config, and it's working now. Is it true that there is a different repo for coreelec or doesn't it matter? Sonarr and Radarr installed fine from the 'normal' repo :)

This repository should work for CoreELEC and Libreelec 9.2.x

Hi Thoradia, is there any torrent manager that works on Coreelec? Sonarr and Radarr install just fine, but literally any torrent client doesnt seem to work on Coreelec?

I'm using the default thoradia repo file i got on the github, is there maybe one specific for Coreelec? I'm not very good with github, so I'm having trouble finding the right repository file if this is the case.

Thank you for the feedback

Install qbittorrent and provide the output of

cat /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.qbittorrent/.local/share/data/qBittorrent/logs/qbittorrent.log

Hi,

I'm no able to add thoradia repository from github (zip file). It shows "it could not connect to repository". I downloaded from: thoradia/service.thoradia.zip at master · thoradia/thoradia · GitHub

I added installing from unknown resources.

Thanks indeed

PD: finally worked after rebooting 2 times. Makes no sense to me but just to notify.

The zip you installed requires a restart of Kodi in order to refer to the repository corresponding to your system

Hey thoradia, can you plz check Jacket or Sonarr addon again? I'm having issues with Lostfilm indexer. It stopped working after last update of Sonnar, at least that's what I noticed. Maybe I'm wrong. Here is what Sonarr debug logs tell to me

If I try to open this url without categories parameters then it at least returns some response to me instead of error.

Code
    http://192.168.1.70:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/lostfilm/results/torznab/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100 

And in Jacket in Settings of Lostfilm I only see Movies category with id 2000 in the list. No other categories with ids like 5030, or 5040. but tbh, not sure it was there before. Please let me know if I can provide more details that can help you to find an issue.

Test that indexer in Jackett

If that test in Jackett reports an error then report your issue to Jackett

Otherwise report your issue to Sonarr

I had already installed the "Thoradia .Net and Mono Tools (9.2.0.16)" from the "Thoradia Add-ons". I'm not able to de-install and re-install it again, because it is used by Jackett, Radarr, Sonarr and Lidarr. And Jackett and Radarr are working smoothly.

So it is not clear what is meant by installing Mono? Is there any other Mono addon needed?

Thank you in advance for any help.

This is fixed

Check for updates in Kodi and Lidarr/Sonarr will install all the add-ons they require

Section "How can I update my add-ons" of this page shows how to do this

Lidarr/Sonarr require both Mono and Thoradia .Net and Mono Tools

Lidarr and Sonarr require Mono, but this dependency is missing in the add-ons

I will fix this

In the meantime you can install Mono manually from the repository

I was checking the within it's log folder in userdata. It's nightly generic, with the latest plugin. I don't have access to the machine currently to give exact versions. I did try to view the webui on port 6767 but nothing would load. It's strange because I am also successfully running your sonarr, radarr & deluge.

Make sure that you use the latest revision of the add-on with the latest version of the nightly

Hello;

I am trying to get bazarr working but I don't think it's even starting up after install since there is no log file created. Even disabling and reenabling doesn't seem to fix it.

Not all add-ons log to system.d

Bazarr does not

Try connecting to port 6767 of your system with a browser

If you need further help then provide more information: LibreELEC release and add-on version

Can make jackett service to work.

LE 9.2

RK3228A

Let us discuss this issue on GitHub

Good evening guys,

thank you for you awesome work! I guess it is a silly question but I just installed the Thoradia Add-ons on my Sony Android TV, unfortunately it keeps telling me it can't connect to repository?!? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

The add-ons are for LibreELEC and CoreELEC operating systems