Posts by Qualityofpicture

Hi guys, Just two questions I havent been able to find the answer on. Using the latest version with Krypton & an Odroid C2.

I have to say So far everything is outstanding. I think i just may need to tweek a couple settings?

Can I turn off the functionality so when i power off my device it doesn't turn the Tv off?

Is there a setting to keep my network setting alive? After i leave it sit off or on for awhile it seems to loose the network. I can reboot and it comes back?

Last question, I dont know if this is a Libreelec question or a Kodi Question but when scrolling through some of the menus I hear a static snapping sound? Is that normal? Thank you for your outstanding work!

Hi guys really new, I mean really new. Just purchased the odroid c2 and they did not have any remotes instock, Can someone please point me to a link on how i can setup an infrared remote? I haven figured out how you guys edit the files or make changes yet. So is there a tutorial or dummys guide i would appreciate it. Setting up the software is no problem. I am just unclear how to make changes?

I havent seemed to find any info if it is even possible but I want to try and setup the Xbox One Media Remote is that even possible? I cant find much at all?

"I'm curious which part of the picture quality could be a problem for you, compared to the Dune & Popcorn hour."

I really wanted to love the shield, but side by side comparison between Pch & dune seemed to lack deep color. The Shield almost looked washed out in comparison. Dark scenes were almost unbearable to watch. it didn't even look as good as my cable box. I tried every setting and waited to the last update. But still no change.

I have been using misc boxes for a long time. I have tried several that were supposed to be the best hardware. It is always a trade-off between software capabilities and hardware capabilities and finally picture quality. I would really appreciate your feedback on these setups or if you have any better suggestions.

Software = libreelec

Hardware Odroid -C2
    Hardware Odroid -XU4 (Unclear if this is possible with libreelec) if not would you suggest Android op and kodi?)
    Hardware Intel® NUC Kit NUC6i5SYK

I really like these remotes, and want the simplicity and size…
    Remote= Xbox One Media Remote (Unclear if Possible)
    Or amazon Firestix remote (Unclear if Possible)

My Main goal above all else is Picture Quality! Then ease of use & stability. When I say Picture Quality I am comparing it to a Dune & Popcorn hour. I don’t want to start a War but I considered the Pq of the Shield to be subpar to both of those. If it were not for the Pq I would be using shield now + I don’t care about gaming.