Posts by lrusak

smp is image 1 using the direct to plane and image 2 using the EGL rendering?

Just an FYI, the direct to plane stuff likely won't ever land in Kodi for intel. This is only useful for Gemini lake (and Ice lake?) as these platforms support YUV planes.

All recent intel platforms (including those using LSPCON) should be able to do HDR using the EGL rendering method (I believe the HDR patches landed in the kernel for LSPCON already but I haven't tested myself).

I hope to pick this work up again soon after doing some larger maintenance work with Kodi.

it seems you do have wlan, I'm not sure what this is about though

maybe jernej knows

the image is generated everytime from the the built packages. If you need to change the actually image you need to do so by modifying the packages.

However, it's not exactly clear which files you decided to change as we do hash the packages so if you make modifications to the packages themselves then they are rebuilt automatically.

You DAC advertises the following

Which tells me that the Analog device only supports 48kHz. The iec958 (spdif) supports up to 96kHz. So someone is lying :)

for whatever reason your PATH is being quoted and being interpreted as a command

Code
    FAILED: build/libdvd/src/dvdcss-stamp/dvdcss-autoreconf 

cd /media/video/test/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-10.0-devel/build/kodi-1a1c5028f24a992134e2a1745519914e303eee4c/.armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabihf/build/libdvd/src/dvdcss && "PATH=/media/video/test/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-10.0-devel/toolchain/bin:/media/video/test/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-10.0-devel/toolchain/bin:/media/video/test/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-10.0-devel/toolchain/sbin:/home/work/perl5/bin:/home/work/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/games:/usr/games:~/.local/bin:/opt/java/javafx/javafx-sdk-11.0.2/lib" autoreconf -vif && /media/video/test/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-10.0-devel/toolchain/bin/cmake -E touch /media/video/test/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-10.0-devel/build/kodi-1a1c5028f24a992134e2a1745519914e303eee4c/.armv8a-libreelec-linux-gnueabihf/build/libdvd/src/dvdcss-stamp/dvdcss-autoreconf

/bin/sh: 1: PATH=/media/video/test/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-10.0-devel/toolchain/bin:/media/video/test/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-10.0-devel/toolchain/bin:/media/video/test/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-10.0-devel/toolchain/sbin:/home/work/perl5/bin:/home/work/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/games:/usr/games:~/.local/bin:/opt/java/javafx/javafx-sdk-11.0.2/lib: not found

ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.