Posts by balbes150

I have just tested Minix\20170609 it will not boot from SD card says filesystem corruption has been detected

it was the same if i tried update TAR but it does boot from USB

Do I understand correctly that the latest version (20170609) you checked, does not start with SD card and USB stick ?

How to check "activate the media-boot" ?

Rough estimate, if the connected external drive (which uses multiboot) TV box does not start the internal firmware, so multiboot is enabled. Accurate assessment - show the output of the command "fw_printenv".

Same problem here with Balbes latest builds for LAN1000. Since the builds after 20170418 they don't boot anymore from SD-card.

Have you tried to use a USB device ? Have you tried to use the image MXIII_Plus ?

On all these verion I've got the same issue regarding performance behavior (High Cpu usage, video stuttering) which I do not have

Whenever possible, I try to look at your logs.

However, wifi is not available anymore.

On the previous images it worked ?

on the last S812lan1000, S812/filesystem/usr/lib/modules-load.d/am_net8218.conf is missing.

if this module is not loaded, the MINIX X8-H users didn't get LAN.

I will check this information.

OK ignore this.

You wrote, that you already found the solution earlier.

Is there anyway I could setup a xorg.conf for the Mali-450 and force a resolution?

You can create your option settings and to gather with him a new way SYSTEM (it's Packed with root system).

To all

update image MXIII_Plus 20170614

So copy over the aml scripts from the current git (or one of your builds for m8s) and rerun the toothpick method?

1. Make a note of your new image (which you collected) on the SD card (pay attention , it needs the SD card).

2. Activate the media-boot.

3. Run the LE through SSH and execute the command "fw_printenv" and send me log.

Added another test image (Minix\20170607).

The chances of this working, not much, but try this option. It uses the dtb from the new Minix firmware 5.1.

A friend has brought me his Kazoo Box, which I believe is an M8S, 2g8g with the AP6335 chip in it. Is this image " LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-17.3.img.gz" suitable version of Libreelec for this box?

Try all options, perhaps there are different added to the network.

I switch Wifi on it finds my connection

It also finds other connections nearby but when I select connect it does say ready it does not say online

I just tried again selected wifi and connect rebooted with Ethernet disconnected

Thank you for the test. This is a useful infa. You can run multiple commands through the SSH connection ?

Version MXIII_Plus (20170606). Please test the 4k resolution TV.

I see that many may not know about additional features all the images LE.

1. You can install in the internal memory without using SSH. Enough after verification KODI from external media (if you are satisfied, all the necessary functions and hardware works as it should), choose off menu item "Reboot Install to eMMC". When you restart will automatically install LE in the internal memory (all erase /dev/system and /dev/data).

2. Can be placed in the root of the FAT partition (on external drive) the desired file to the remote control or rename existing (remote.conf). To test the system with these settings remote. If you then run setup (from the menu item "Reboot install to eMMC"), the system will automatically include this file settings remote control the setup process in eMMC.

Pay attention to the old staffing installation options using the SSH, and the location of the settings file remote saved and you can use those modes, which is used to.

For those who want to support the project LE, you can do it on the official site community Lebreelec.

mark2

Do I understand correctly that the image version Minix 20170605 in the list set visible and available WiFi hotspot ? If you try to connect to Wi-Fi TV box hangs ? You can connect to the LE via SSH and run multiple commands ?

To All

Pay attention - check to run when you run "clean" system (when running from external media). If you try to run through the upgrade of an existing system, very often the old settings interfere to determine exactly where the error is.

Added test image for Minix H8 Plus. There is only one change - applied the patch on the dtb. Surprisingly this version also works with WiFi and BT on my Tronsmart MXIII Plus. Please, Minix H8 plus check for this option (catalogue MinixH8XPlus\20170605).

I changed the settings and the files for WiFi and BT. Please to those who use image version MXIII_Plus to check the work WiFi and BT. I'm interested in the changes in their work (running or not). The image in the directory 20170605.

What is the best way to update to the latest build, can I just add the image to .update ? Or is more needed because of the change to aml_autoscript

If you have version 17 with KODI you can use a normal update file .tar. Update multi-boot with need for those who have problems running from a USB (when you have to disable all USB devices for the successful launch of LE).

Questions to the owners of Minix H8Plus (s812)

1. Do I understand correctly that when running on Minix version (20170602) MXIII_Plus wired network works, sound and video works, WiFi doesn't work. What with BT , working or not, the adapter is enabled in the settings ?

2. How the system behaves from the image LAN1000 on Minix that works in this manner (wired LAN, BT, WiFi) ?

Similar questions for owners of the model Minix H8 (s802).