Posts by balbes150

No Idea about the Vim2. But I doubt it will be as easy to get LE started as just flashing a SD card / USB Stick and then simply holding down the box's power button for 6 seconds or longer to start LE installation.

Khadas products have the best support for all multi-boot options from any media.

The U9 (and U1) has the best thermal management out of all the AMLogic devices simply due to it's massive heatsink.

Very handy for GPU Overclocking.

What material of the case is plastic used ?

Nice to hear the mainline kernel for the S812 is also getting shape. Your armbian build made me dust of my M8S. Now I have to find the proper DTB. Hopefully HDMI will be functional soon.

All images Armbian for s812 core 3.x works with HDMI and all other components. I don't have enough time to add KODI with HW to them.

Updated image 20180511 (in catalog 20180511_1).

The main change in the composition of the image added a data_to_emmc_uEnv.ini. Which allows the use of LE in the mode with the placement of the system on external media, and the data in the eMMC. Details of how this works can be found in this thread.

[HOWTO] Boot from SD card, use internal memory for data

Please note that to use the system in EMMC mode, you only need to rename the script on the media (SD card or USB flash drive) from

data_to_emmc_uEnv.ini

to

uEnv.ini

You do not need to perform other steps. Not in itself a eMMC not need to change.

Please note, uEnv.ini is a plain text file that contains the variables to run the kernel. You can easily add or remove variables. For example, you can add a variable with its MAC address mac=you_Mac_address

Thank you for answer...I did not understund what information?If you mean his latest build for m8s you can find here: Releases · AlexELEC/AlexELEC-AML · GitHub.

I will be very thankful if you make script to load Alexelec build for m8s android box.Thanks again...

To create a script, need support in the image to be able to work with it. Ie need to make small changes to the image itself, then I will be able to collect the right script. If Alex is interested, can easily resolve this issue, I am ready to take part in it.

when i insert libreelec for m8s latest 17.6 from 22.01.2018 on usb and after i turn off later i cant turn on libreelec from usb and it show me on tv "no signal".I dont know what is problem...Can you fix that in future version for proper turn off/on for my box m8s s812 AP6330 .Thanks!

I hope to release an update soon, maybe it will fix the error.

is the still being developed ?

the alexelec seems to be Russian only ?

i'm not into retro gaming

Yeah, I keep working on the LE for the s812. The good news is Martin is gradually adding support for the s812 to the kernel mainline. Now you can use s812 as a server (there is no HDMI output yet).

This is the file for the old use case. Now you need to have a different file format. You can create it by following the instructions I gave above. Or you can build the necessary file using analogy. All codes that are used in the new format, you can get from the old file, they go to the first column of the old file. Next, in the old file is the code that is common to all models, you can find a description of the common codes and create your own file on the table.

For example, for General code 116 "shutdown", in VIM models, the code corresponds to "0x14". Similarly, you can find your codes and create the desired file.

remote.conf.vim#l57

remote-ir.conf_vim#l12

Mini MX 1/8

Did I understand correctly that there is an archive with the remote control settings file for this model in the attachment (zip) ? Is this a working file ?

I have a S905 clone with lastest Kzaq build.

I just need to download the gz in the update directory and reboot and it works or do I need a dtb and other preparations ?

Thanks !

I recommend performing a first test of these images on your TV box , through running from external media. If everything works as you want from external media, then you can try installing to internal memory or updating your existing system via a tar file. Please note, these are test images and there may be errors in them, so do not hurry up to update your operating system immediately, from the beginning, try working with external media.

To all

New test image 20180506.

Gentlemen tried everything I could not get by the remote to work

If someone here uses KI Pro and got it to work please say how

If possible remote control file.

Try using this file option (copy to the specified directory named "remote-ir.conf"). Please note, this is a test version with a minimum set of buttons. The rest of the buttons you can add by analogy (the file you have attached , the first part of the line is the desired code). The names of possible keys "KEY_*" can be found in the files of other models.

Nothing found — Yandex.Disk

What is difference between 4.x and Leia 18 based builds in download section? I have nexbox s905x andriod tv box which one is suitable for me (arch or arm based) Where is device tree also. I m newbie any help. Thanks in advance.

Version 4.x was created long ago and is no longer relevant. You can check the operation of the test images from the Leia-18 catalog.

I can not connect the remote control.

Below is the remote.config used in the kszaq version

This file variant will not work with newer versions (Leia-18). The desired option with the new format. You can find a new file suitable for your model or create it yourself.

LE9.0 remote configs ir-keytable Amlogic devices

I want to offer all users, beginners and knowledgeable testers.

1. Respect each other. We were all newbies once.

2. There are two scenarios for a given question.

a. The answer is not known

b. the answer many times was published and there is no sense to repeat it again.

In both variants of answers-the user needs to try to look for the answer independently. This means that if there is no answer to your question for a long time, perhaps it refers to one of the options and you need to make an effort to find an answer.

Added option for image "S905_arm" . At the same time I updated the images S905_aarch64 and S912_arm. Now in all the images is the configuration file of remote control for Vega S95.

e123enitan

Checked the image with three S905_aarch64 dtb (gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_OTG gxbb_p200_2G_wetek_play_2) - on my Vega S95 Telos all starts with SD and USB. You may need a more detailed check on your Vega S95 Meta.

I tried this build LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-17.6_20180106 which is fine, then update LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-18.0_20180425tar it hung at at Tronsmart logo or splash.

If you upgrade to the new version of KODI 17 - >18, it is recommended that you completely clear all settings. They can cause a failure. There are no identical settings, each user changes something for themselves. Therefore, it is impossible to create a transition scenario that can take into account all such nuances.

I tried this image LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-18.0_20180425.img, nothing hapen, just hanged at Transmart splash displayed.

Try using dtb "week_play_2" or check out the rest of the 8 options in turn.

which device tree is appropriate for Tronsmart s905 metal.

If you need a file for the remote (for Vega S95), here's a link to it. In the next versions, it will be immediately included in the image. Again, to use the configuration file, you must put it in /storage/.config/rc_keymaps named remote-ir.conf

Nothing found — Yandex.Disk

OK, normaly that nothing is forced, but what is the advantage of using one or the other?

Since there is no info of the diferences, do we have to use both versions to find them out?

As Coreelec it is a fork from Libreelec, you'd have to ask about the differences from the creators Coreelec (what they changed).