Bash
    #!/bin/bash
    (
    sleep 180
    sh /storage/.config/fan_control.sh start
    )&

Here is the content of fan_control.sh:

Hey everyone ! Hope you are well !^^

I am trying to have a fan control script working at startup. I have a Pi 4 with Libreelec 12.0.1 freshly installed with RPi tools addon. Fan is controlled by PWM on PIN 18.

The control script runs well when I use the command: python /storage/fan_control.py

I have created an autostart.sh file and it also works (fan is controlled) when I execute sh /storage/.config/autostart.sh

When I boot the Raspberry, the fan is always running at full speed which means the python script isn't launched.

Here is the result of systemctl status kodi-autostart.service:

I have tried to increase the sleep delay in autostart.sh to 60 and 120 but it does not make any difference.

Any idea ? :blush:

Hi Chewitt,

Just tried and updating library works like a charm when I add the same folder with SMB. That seems related to WebDav and that could be related to the issue you mentioned. When I update a file info manually it works because I am already "logged" in the folder. Seems the updating library process is not doing authentication correctly...

My NAS is at my parent's house and speed over SMB is very very very slow. That's why I use WebDAV which is the only protocol which gives me full speed...

Hello Librelec community ! ^^

My Pi4B 2GB was running like a charm on LE 11. I did a fresh install with the USB/SD Creator tool of LE 12.

Started well, added my NAS as movie source but when I hit "Update Library", it displays "Preparing..." and "Compressing DB 0%...", and then nothing. No movies added to my library.

If I browse manully to the NAS movie folder, then hit one movie and execute "Scan to library", it works ! I can't do this for 326 movies...8|

Here are the logs:

https://paste.libreelec.tv/rich-serval.log

https://paste.libreelec.tv/new-mammal.log

Thanks for your help and congrats to the dev team for this news version !