Posts by elexir

While compiling, get error. master branch.

Code
    BUILD      setuptools (host)
        TOOLCHAIN      python
    Executing (host): python3 -m build -n -w -x 
    /home/kisa/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-AMLGX.aarch64-13.0-devel/toolchain/bin/python3: No module named build
    FAILURE: scripts/build setuptools:host during make_host (default)
    *********** FAILED COMMAND ***********
    DONT_BUILD_LEGACY_PYC=1 python3 -m build -n -w -x ${PKG_PYTHON_OPTS_HOST}
    FAILURE: scripts/build setuptools:host has failed!

Thank you very much mglae, start in new build directory help.

Don't know where to ask, but it would be nice add packages like nano 8.1 and firmware-imx 8.21 to "libreelec.tv/mirror/".

And fakeroot already 1.35.1 with which the error while build (in new clean build), used 1.33.

One more thing, this patch "linux-058.05-hid_sony-add_autorepeat_for_PS3_remotes.patch" rejected all the time. Second half of it.

Code
    patching file drivers/hid/hid-sony.c
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 2034.

Sorry for my English.

Log

Thank you very much for your help.

When I got to my computer, version 20240615 had already been released. So first I upgraded to it, and got

After that, via ssh, I upgraded to LibreELEC-AMLGX.aarch64-12.80.0.tar, and ir works fine. If necessary, I downgrade the rating to 20240615 and get a full log, and above that is only what I managed to catch.

Update from nightly 13 amlgx 20240612 to 20240613 broke ir.

Code
    irw
    Cannot connect to socket /run/lirc/lircd: Connection refused
    Code
    Jun 14 18:11:08.650336 LibreELEC systemd[1]: lircd.service was skipped because of an unmet condition check (ConditionPathExists=/storage/.config/lircd.conf).
    Jun 14 18:11:08.651632 LibreELEC systemd[1]: lircd-uinput.service was skipped because of an 
    unmet condition check (ConditionPathExists=/storage/.config/lircd.conf).

Loghttps://paste.libreelec.tv/infinite-macaque.log