Posts by standal

OK so no dvb. But I stil did not get to run libreelec. Only what is running is coreelec and only legacy version. Have you any idea where can be the problem? Somewhere I read that older u-boot could be the issue. Because the working android rom is only 6.1. I could not find any other compatible ROM with higher version of android.

Hi, I already found couple ROMs which boots. But DVB-T does not work in none of them. Would it be better with libreelec or coreelec?

And this box does not have SD card slot, only 2 USB. Roms which I found were flashed with Amlogic_USB_Burning_Tool_v2.2.0. Hope it is possible to boot libreelec from usb and look if dvb is working there.

In the meantime, we managed to unbrick the KI Plus S905D (1G/8G) in the background with creited.

The vendor never released a factory image (only an OTA update was released), so it was impossible to repair the bricked devices so far.

I was able to create an image, close to the factory ROM state, that could be used with the USB burning tool:

KI_PLUS_S905D_v4_OTA-REPACK-20180815 — Yandex.Disk

Hi,

I have some dvb-t2 android box, see post (unknown s905d dvb-t box), and tried your ROM, but did not work. It wrote DDR init failed... Reset.... Can you help me to get the device again alive?

Thanks

standal

Hi,

I have such a box on my table. Do you know what it is and how to flash it with libreelec?

There are these chips:

wifi realtek: rtl8189es
    2x ram (size not known): 51a47 d9vct mka711000a rt50f
    emmc (size not known): ems1ascbt1fc008 ->8GB?

And it is recognised as:

USB\VID_1B8E&PID_C003
    WorldCup Device

For an advice I will be welcome. Thanks

standal