I'm working on this tool because:
- I needed a simple tool for boards that I have without SD card
- have a tool that also works on Windows (for users who are in your situation)
So, given that the software is highly experimental and tested only by me:
- download prebuilt 64bit windows binary: https://github.com/ilmich/rkfl…kflashtool-5.90Alpha1.zip
- extract it somewhere. The zip contains the executable and a bootloader for RK322x.
- put your box in loader mode (insert a toothpick into the A/V port and connect the OTG cable)
- then execute
rkflashtool.exe b 3 // this put your device in maskrom mode
rkflashtool.exe l rk32\rk322x_loader_v1.10.238_256.bin // this put your device in usbplug mode
rkflashtool.exe d > backup.img // optional, this do a full backup of your nand
rkflashtool.exe f path_to_uncompressed_libreelec_img.img // flash the image
rkflashtool.exe a rk32\rk322x_loader_v1.10.238_256.bin // install bootloader on nand
The box must be in USBplug mode for the tool to work properly, so the first two commands are mandatory.