Posts by Alex-x-x

Hello,

I am facing problems with NFS path configuration... I am using external NAS (Synology) for movies/music. When I am trying to configure path for library LibreElec:
    - does not allow to select specific folder (like: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/video/movies), I have no enter it manually after ip address.
    - despite new address (xx.xx.xx.193) it remembers the old one (...65) and write "server is not available", and I can't change it. Looks like old path was saved in some config file, and it is not changed with my update.

?? what have I to do?

Thank you

Only movies and animation. It looks like set of folders:
    - Animation
    - Movies
    - Sports
    - Series
    - Music Videos

But I scan only first two folders. And it shows me thousands of titles which I do not have.

Dear all :)

Could you please help me solving the issue with video library. I've tried to find similar point through search, but there are too many results with the criteria I enter...

The point is: when I let the system look through my library with any of video catalogue addons, I have thousands of videos displayed, including those I do not have (Chinese, serials, etc). How can I exclude unneeded items? I have no issues with music, for example. Only my files are shown. But video library - is hell. Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I've faced an issue with audio after I've paused a movie.

Configuration:
    PC
    - ASRock N3150 ITX (ASRock > N3150-ITX)
    - 2 Gb RAM
    - Audio/Video build-in

Receiver
    Onkyo TX-NR3009 (ONKYO_TX-NR3009_datasheet_EN.pdf )

TV
    Panasonic Viera

Connection: PC --> HDMI --> Onkyo --> HDMI --> TV

It is almost impossible to get 5.1 sound (stereo music is OK). Yesterday fortune was on my side and we watched movie in 5.1, but after pausing it - no sound at all.
    Initially in Settings it was selected: 5.1, no passthrough, and HDMI with Onkyo in name of connection :) + Dolbi on receiver

Then I have tried almost everything: default HDMI, stereo upmix, passthrough, direct mode on receiver. The only result was stereo in default HDMI (in Audio Settings) and Dolbi on receiver, but the sound was without central channel - background sounds/no speech. Reboots of PC & receiver didn't help.

Do you have any idea?