Posts by stasimon

Thx for image name. I don't need 3D support from android box, my 3D movies are standard avi files with not standard resolution, no bluray image or big mkv files. If android box with libreelec can play it with audio passthrough via spdif, it will be all what I want. :) My 2nd A95X with libreelec 8, play that files without any problems, only don't have SPDIF output.

I don't need special 3D support. I want to play that movies as normal avi files encoded with XVID home profile. Till now I used Nexbox A95X with Amlogic S905 but this android box dont have SPDIF port. I found on ebay Nexbox A95X with Amlogic S905W + digital SPDIF and wonder if can install any libreelec. Didn't find any topic with that box and working image.

Like I said before, want only play 3D avi files (resolution 1600x450, encoded with XVIDEO) with DD 5.1 or DTS audio passthrough (via digital Spdif to my home cinema audio)

Hi all,

I thinking to buy cheap android box as my player for 3D projector (3D SBS movies avi format encode with XVID codec, resolution 1600x450) Found on ebay Nexbox A95X R1 1GB + 8GB with Amlogic S905W (in auction title is S905X but on botom sticker S905W) Wonder if someone can write me LibreElec image name I can use? Need to have SPDIF passthrough working for Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS.

Thx.

172.x.x.x address is the docker network IP. You need to use your LibreELEC device's lan IP to access it

Yes, I can use my Asus Tinker Board IP address to open AdGuard web interface so look like it works. I added that IP as dns server to all my mobile phones and laptops but AdGuard not block anything! I tried block services from list like amazon, ebay and facebook but nothing happen. like AdGuard work (can open web interface) but not work at all.

Hi all,

I have some problem with AdGuard addon. I know I need first docker server and it is ready, I installed all what is needed. Next I installed AdGuard addon, open port 53 on router, open 192.X.X.X:3000 and finished config. Problem is, I should have web interface on address 172.18.0.2 but nothing work. Instead of that, my web interface is on my Tinker Board IP. Look like everything is work ok, but doesnt matter if I choose DNS 172.18.0.2 on my mobile or windows, or Tinker Board IP, nothing is blocked, still see a lot of adverts. Also in dashboard for all day use few mobile phones and 2 laptops I see only 16 DNS Queries and 0 blocked.

Rest docker addons I tested work ok (Oscam, Plex and Jellyfish) only adguard dont want work properly. Maybe someone have any idea how to fix that?

Thx.