Posts by shoulih

Try changing settings for in Settings/System/Audio Output configuration and Resample quality and see if that has an impact. Also you can check audio settings while playing a video by clicking the gear on the osd. Make sure volume is good, allow passthrough is off, and that there is actually an audio stream.

tried that but the result is the same - audio comes out from HDMI when playing video with Settings/System/Audio Output to Blue tooth.

Paired with the Bluetooth Speaker and installed Bluetooth Audio Device Changer successfully.

When turning on and off Bluetooth Speaker, the value in System/Audio/Audio Output Device changes accordingly and Kodi GUI sounds work as well in both cases.

The issue is when playing a YouTube video, there is no sound when the Bluetooth Speaker is paired; do I miss anything?

so I looked into it, and found that LE10 uses a diferent driver (vc4-kms-v3d), while parsec app still relies on old stuff which is now dropped in 10. Making it work is probably possible, but it will require us to force an old video driver, which is, from what I understand, a wrong thing to do. So, I would suggest looking into moonlight-embedded starter script if you want to stream to LE10, or use this script on 9. I will stay on LE9 for now as I have no complaints about it.

TLDR: this is not working on LE10

Thank you for your time to look into the issue! BTW, do you know if https://github.com/clarkemw/scrip…bedded-launcher compatible with LE10?

This Parsec add-on (script.parsec-rpi.starter.0.1.zip) works perfect with LibreELEC version 9.2.x, but incompatible with LibreELEC version 10.0.x. @panshinator any plan to make it compatible?