Posts by EXaXXion

When I look at your reply, I see that you wrote smb://nas/share . I don't know why, but I saw in the serverlist, that there was a "/" more. In my list it looks like smb:///nas/share .

I have not changed it, but could that be a problem, too?

I was running 11.0.6 without problems on an tiny pc with Core i3 7.th gen.

Since yesterday I cannot access the media on my NAS directly over smb with the name of the server. I only get a connection time out failure.

When I tried to connect over the IP-Adress I can get a new network connection and access the media, but I lost all my progress, what I have watched and what not.

I hope you could solve my problem.

I tried that workaround, too. But it is no solution for me. I see the rainbow picture and then only a blank screen till the "no signal" message from the TV.

I tried both HMDI-Ports from the Pi4, but the only difference was, that with the "standard" port it shuts the TV off, when I shut off the Pi and at the other port it does not.

I don't know what is the big difference with HDMI from the good working 10.0.0 over the not working 10.0.1 and 10.0.2?

Same problem here. The TV is a Grundig Fire TV. It works fine with 10.0.0, but not 10.0.1 or 10.0.2.

I see the rainbow picture and then only a blank screen, till the TV says "no signal". The Pi4 (2GB) is working in the background and I can shut it down with the shortcut-key and the TV turn then off with CEC, too.

I tried it with a low cost beamer (to make an actual backup) and it shows a picture and the setting looks identical to the setting with 10.0.0, but it would not work with my normal TV. The mode is 1080p@60, which works normaly fine.