Posts by blackride

Maybe you give the official c2-builds a try..if you use these generic s9xx(x/w/d) builds here burn the image onto usb drive or sd card and start with unaltered media, if it doesn't boot, open the disk on pc and change the path to the used dtb-file in the uEnv.ini file on LIBREELEC partition. If unsure which dtb you need, try out-in dtb folder there are a vast of them, most likely one will work for you too.
    I'm not sure if c2 needs a special treatment, but everything needed for boot should be with the build.

how to run this build LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-9.0-devel-20181219160651-83ec702.img.gz

What actions need to be done?

I installing the image through the Libreelec USB-SD creator on the microsd card, in the uEnv.ini file I wrote down each dtb file from the dtb folder. But it gave nothing. I tried to transfer the meson64_odroidc2.dtb file from the LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-8.95.001.img.gz assembly to the dtb folder and also write it in uEnv.ini. Again, no reaction (no download). What am I doing wrong? I have never downloaded this builds. I tried it first with a usb flash drive, but as I understand it, the odroid c2 supplies voltage to the usb ports after booting from microsd / eMMC. So I installed it on microsd.

Who knows how to run this images on odroid?

I can not get from the official builds LЕ on the kernel 3.14 of what I need. Frame omissions (channels dvb-s/s2), not very good responsiveness the interface of the kodi and unstable work under certain actions.

I tried chewitt's builds on the 4 kernel and they worked well - like x86. There were no frame passes for dvb-s / s2 channels. And also the interface was very responsive.

But chevitt no longer releases builds on the 4.xx kernel for odroid c2 . Only for Khadas Vim.

Therefore, I want to understand how to run this builds balbes150's on kernel 3.14, and then try on kernel 4.

I have Odroid C2.

I don't run LE (LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-9.0-devel-20181219160651-83ec702.img.gz) from usb flash. Which dtb?

"5. Rename the recorded file dtb to the "dtb.img"

meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dtb"

What this "meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dtb" and where he?

And create file boot.ini or u-boot?:

"6. To add to the run settings file u-boot (for SD or eMMC media boot.ini) the second line in this string."

You need "arm"

Display Spoiler

I don't compile leia. Error:

Code
    make[3]: *** [scripts/Makefile.build:444: /media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/RTL8192EU-192bad4/8192eu.o] Ошибка 1
    make[2]: *** [Makefile:1290: _module_/media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/RTL8192EU-192bad4] Error 2
    make[2]: Leaving directory '/media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/linux-f6f2e4c'
    make[1]: *** [Makefile:1700: modules] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/media/code/diskette/diskette/build/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-9.0-devel/RTL8192EU-192bad4'
    Makefile:12: ошибка выполнения рецепта для цели «image»
    make: *** [image] Ошибка 2

Tell the truth, I have compiled the 2372 version.
    But in any case, thanks for the reply. :)

P.S. Before compile add-on I used the following command:

Code
    PROJECT=Generic ARCH=x86_64 scripts/install toolchain

git clone https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv.git
    cd LibreELEC.tv
    git checkout libreelec-7.0

change packages/addons/service/tvheadend42/package.mk (change the git hash) and you also need to add the patches from the current master git and you patch (see the naming)

then fire up (or whatever you need)
    PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=arm scripts/create_addon tvheadend42
    PROJECT=Generic ARCH=x86_64 scripts/create_addon tvheadend42

1. What is git hash?
    2. Can you show an example (eg patskage.mk for tvneadend version 2369)?

Thank you!

Hi,
    Thanks for your build. :)
    I tried your build of tvheadend for LE 7 (http://build.mycvh.de/Tvh-LE7/). And they work fine.
    But me need to change in this file some data. Thus, I need to compile tvheadend for LE7. And I have a patch, but I can not find on github libreelec.tv (source code) where is constantly updated tvheadend for LE7.

I created a task to see this feature in future build of tvheadend. But I am afraid that this will not happen soon. And I have the only solution this is to compile my tvnhadend.
    I tried to replace thveadend 2309 from LE8 in LE7 in the branch, but when compiling the receive message about errors.

My Patch:

I would be glad of any help. Thank you.

I make this:

Serial Port (UART debug)

I'm sorry blackride but what you are writing doesn't make sense.

Please tell me. Thank you.

What is the working principle?
    I can not understand.
    If my system time eg 10:00.
    I request command hwclock -r. The command says 6:00
    Then I write to the memory RTC module the command hwclock -w.
    And again I am requesting command hwclock -r. The command says 10:00. OK

I reboot. Requesting command hwclock -r. The command says 6:00.
    It turns out that every time you boot LE overwrites the memory module the RTC?

We are going to release LibreELEC 7.90.007 sometime next week, so you probably tested someone else's build.

I download build here (why chewitt delete url???)
    Also this problem on my build image.

Windows speed tests are nice, but LibreELEC runs under Linux. That's a different ballgame. :o)

Ok. But
    1. BOOTLOADER and SYSTEM located at fat32 filesystem. My window's test - fat32 filesystem.
    2. LE 7.90.006 boots normally (fast).
    3. LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.1.0.dtb.img.gz boots normally (fast).
    4. I also installed LE Generic (x86 system) 7.90.006 image. And x86 PC boots normally (fast).

Is your Odroid C2 waiting for a wireless network connection?

No. I did not include this function for wireless network.

LE 7.90.007. Pause 7 seconds occurs between the first logo (libreelec) and second logo (libreelec alpha). After boot the card works is very fast. But my other cards (sandisk 10 class and apacer 6 class) in this image - do not have this problem. Why?

This version numbering is a wrxtasy thing. Only he has 7.1 releases.

This version numbering is a wrxtasy thing. Only he has 7.1 releases.

I know this.
    I just wrote that the card works with two images very well (this image wrxtasy 7.1 and official 7.90.006). So it's not a problem card.

LibreELEC 7.90.007 - The first booting as it should (very fast). After the reboot, or if I turn off the power and reconnect, then after the first logo occurs pause 6-7 seconds before the logo appears with the inscription Libreelec Alpha.

I recorded image LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.1.0.dtb.img.gz. He booted very quickly without a pause.

my microsd OV 16GB UHS-I class 10. CrystalDiskMark Test:

[hr]
    I checked LE 7.90.006 booted very quickly without a pause.

Bug in 7.90.007