Posts by blackride

Version 20200918. The kernel 5.8.10.

Please note that now all AML use a common tar file for updating.

Hi balbes150.

Please tell me,

How can I turn off at compilation such a parameter, which is designated as "Adjust display refresh rate" in the kodi?

The fact is that I tried to disable this parameter in the "appliance.xml" file. But in any case, the display frequency adjusted to match video (the screen goes blank for 2 seconds). For some reason, the LibreELEC team builds images "on start/stop" for amlogic, and for x86_64 this parameter is disabled by default. Where can it be disabled in the git (in which file, in which piece of code)?

Thank you

ver 20200911 kernel 5.8.8

fix USB WiFi

for rk3288

ver 20200911 kernel 5.8.8 + Panfrost

Hi balbes150.

Please tell me,

How can I turn off at compilation such a parameter, which is designated as "Adjust display refresh rate" in the kodi?

The fact is that I tried to disable this parameter in the "appliance.xml" file. But in any case, the display frequency adjusted to match video (the screen goes blank for 2 seconds). For some reason, the LibreELEC team builds images "on start/stop" for rockchip, and for x86_64 this parameter is disabled by default. Where can it be disabled in the git (in which file, in which piece of code)?

Thank you.

Взаимодействие с другими людьмиВзаимодействие с другими людьми

Да, я знаю, что опаздываю, на 8)этой неделе добавлю новые сборки. Все, что выпущено RK322x, уже объединено в моем репо ... вы можете построить себя, если хотите

Hi knaerzche, hi to all.
    Please tell me,

The fact is that I tried to disable this parameter in the "appliance.xml" file. But in any case, the display frequency adjusted to match video (the screen goes blank for 2 seconds). For some reason, the LibreELEC team builds images "on start/stop" for rockchip, and for x86_64 this parameter is disabled by default. Where can it be disabled in the git (in which file, in which piece of code)?

Thank you.

Hi balbes150.I don't can start up your builds for rockpro64. I get boot screen LE and then the boot does not go. I tried 4 latest builds:

LibreELEC-ARM-ALL.arm-9.80-devel-20200331083128-569f834-rk3399.img

LibreELEC-ARM-ALL.arm-9.80-devel-20200327143100-569f834-rk3399.img

LibreELEC-ARM-ALL.arm-9.80-devel-20200326142055-569f834-rk3399.img

LibreELEC-ARM-ALL.aarch64-9.80-devel-20200324091141-569f834-rk3399.img

Please help me.

Hi.
    Kwiboo, i tried image LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-9.80-devel-20191231084237-fae7724-rockpro64.img.gz

But, for me don't work DVB-S2 SkyStar 2 eXpress HD on RockPro64. I don't see information about dvb-s2:

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # dmesg | grep pci
    [    2.154883] vcc3v3_pcie: supplied by vcc12v_dcin

It says here detect Digital Devices Cine S2 V6 that dvb-s2 another card runs on linux 5.4-rc6

Are you can compile image with support DVB-S2 pci-e?

P.S. My dvb-s2 SkyStar 2 eXpress HD work on X86 desktop systems with TBS drivers CrazyCat (in offical dvb addon LE).

Show:

Code
    $ dmesg | grep dvb[ 7.658121] kernel-overlays-setup: processing conf /storage/.cache/kernel-overlays/50-driver.dvb.crazycat.conf[ 7.684689] kernel-overlays-setup: added modules from /usr/lib/kernel-overlays/driver.dvb.crazycat/lib/modules/5.1.16[ 12.033298] dvbdev: DVB: registering new adapter (SAA716x dvb adapter) 

How i can get image with TBS drivers CrazyCat?

Hi wrxtasy.

Thanx for answer.

But

The fact is that I can not overclock the processor in CE 9 stable.

I tried to change both in files "boot.ini" and in "config.ini" (first together, then separately). But in CE in file "config.ini" there is no section on overclocking(I had to copy from LE).

The output always showed this:

Code
    CoreELEC (official): 8.99.1 (S905.arm)
    CoreELEC:~ # cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/cpuinfo_max_freq

But I can overclock the graphics processor (Mali-450) in CE.

The output shows:

Code
    CoreELEC (official): 8.99.1 (S905.arm)
    CoreELEC:~ # cat /sys/class/mpgpu/scale_mode

In LE 9 I can overclock the graphics processor (Mali-450) and the processor (cpu freq 1752000).

The output shows:

Code
    LibreELEC (community): nightly-20190201-974f4cb (Odroid_C2.arm)
    LE:~ # cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/cpuinfo_max_freq
    Code
    LE:~ # cat /sys/class/mpgpu/scale_mode

How i can overclock the processor in CE 9 stable?

Who can record the video work of the interface KODI (latest LE 9) on ROCK64 by video camera 60 frames per second?

I want to see how smooth the interface is compared to amlogic s905.

At Odroid C2, unfortunately, there is no smoothness. The only skin where there is smoothness is confluence.

I was surprised by the smoothness the interface kodi on RK3288 (Asus tinker board). You can see in video 1080p60 resolution:

Display Spoiler

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.